1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

The Jobs Revamp

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CluelessKlutz, Dec 31, 2018.

1. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

[​IMG]
    The complete Jobs Revamp is now live! It's been a project in the work for the last six months, but it's finally here. I'd like to thank you all for your patience while this system was worked on. I will be posting a massive tutorial thread at a later date which will cover specifics of each job, however, here are some of the primary changes and features you will notice:
    • All previous stats from the Jobs system before have been reset. This was ultimately required due to the mass re-balancing of the system and change of jobs (some no longer exist, for example)
    • You may only take 2 jobs at a time by default. This is absolutely intentional, however you may earn more slots by performing tasks in your jobs to gain jobs points. Jobs points can be used in the /jobs shop to buy up to three additional slots (allowing you five total jobs).
    • Every job has been given three slots for "Job perks." These perks are earned when you reach lvl 25, 50, and 100. (E.g. the level 25 Digger can buy bonus XP tools on the jobs shop, lvl 50 Builder gains armor stand tools in Towny, etc.)
    • It's highly, highly recommended you work with other players to benefit each other in jobs. Every job has been given items to produce or use that are affected by another job. Most items within the game can be used by two to four jobs in its various forms and stages. You will be able to read more on these combinations in the extended guide to jobs or by testing things for yourself.
    I hope you all enjoy this system and the changes it bring, happy holidays and onwards into the new year!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  2. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

so u mean to tell me
    A
    S
    T
    is back?

time to get my alt again

CluelessKlutz, CasualNuker and Meznik like this.
  3. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

Gg

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  4. LargeUnit

LargeUnit Celebrity Meeper

new jobs are very fun! thanks staff team and especially clue.

CluelessKlutz, Mettekes and qazini like this.