1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

The Development of Meep Craft

Discussion in 'Completed' started by DragonBoyJr, Jun 14, 2018.

?

What did you think over all

1. I liked it

2. It could use improvement

3. I hated it

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DragonBoyJr

DragonBoyJr Meeper

As a player on meep craft, I see a tremendous amount of potential in the server within all the cool custom things the server has such as airships, the slots machine, and no full server shop. These all give the server its identity. The only issue is that they are not completed, therefore you cannot advertise all the cool custom things that you have started but not finished.

One of the things that I do not know what it is but would like to see added is the airship. This is the first time I have seen the plugin and would love to test it out. The issue is that it's been disabled and I've been told it's not working. If you got the airship working it is another custom feature that could be advertised.

Another feature that is disabled is the slots machine. I personally love gambling and believe that its the most fun thing you can do on a server so when I went to /slots and saw it was disabled because it was out of order I was disappointed. If the server added the slot machines for different amounts it would 1 allow for beginners to possibly make money faster and 2 it would be a cool addition for existing players.

Another thing that is disappointing is that there is a tunnel near warp mobs by the weaponsmith and the slime farmer. It looks like it was going to be something that would be a lot of fun and maybe entice more players but instead, it says "coming never #blameclue." It is things like this that would help the server if they were added.

Another thing is the Port-A-Loos near the airship. I have no clue what they are, but they look like they are something custom that could entice players and keep old players interested.

Another thing that could be changed is the holograms at /shop. You could make the ones in the VIP shop look nicer and add some in the regular shop. Along with changing the holograms above the two villagers to one being "donator shop" and the other being "shop."

Another thing that is listed, but is not playable is sky wars. The skywars is barred of with iron fences preventing you from getting in. Adding skywars would introduce a different group of people to the server possibly causing them to play town to use their meebles.

Another thing is the coordinates and directions on the quests. On some of the quest, the coordinates don't correspond at all to where the NPC is for the quest causing people to need to request for help. To make the server function better I would recommend fixing the coordinates.

One thing that bugs me along with some other players is the anti-cheat used as it is often times buggy and is aggravating when it causes you to send to many packets and you are kicked. If you removed the anti-cheat it would make the parkour easier so you didn't get lagged back and mess up.

Another thing that is not on the server but could be fixed is the website. When you are looking into buying a rank it is very hard to understand the current way it is set up. I recommend having it to when you are about to put the rank in your cart it lists all the perks and items you get with the rank. Also, it needs to list all of the things it gets as it currently does not list the VIP shop at warp shop.

I have a few more things that I will post later. But until next time, a trying to be helpful member:
    DragonBoyJr

Blazetop, riri30, evilalec555 and 2 others like this.
  2. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

This is one of the major problems, most suddgegtions are being held up becouse of the new API update, it has been needing to be done since like... Forever and should be pushed through RN in my mind. Another problem is that I wanted that thing to be made :( #clueruinseverythinginmeepallthetime #whydoyoudothistomeep:( The Anti-cheat messure needs to be fixed without a doubt and should in my mind be removed since it is so SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying if you are flying and that can be abused like when falling off a latter just shift and you are safe on the ground.

The fourms indeed needs a more modern update but thats pretty low on the list I think since it all works fine!

I am undecided on this -/+

SuperDyl likes this.
  3. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

"It's going to happen right after the anticheat, expect it around June" - Lord, december 2017. (don't bother him he's busy irl)

airship ruins the economy, you don't want it back
    fun game: take a shot every time you see a broken/unusable/buggy plugin or gamemode.

Adam34falcon and bloodyghost like this.
  4. DragonBoyJr

DragonBoyJr Meeper

What was the airship because I don't think it would break the eco. You guys say everything breaks the eco though.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 15, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 15, 2018 ---
    WAIT.... how did the airship plugin break the eco in any way?!?!?!?!? I am watching a video on what it is rn it just is a plugin that allows you to have ships??????

SuperDyl likes this.
  5. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

The airship was a plugin that took players to random adventure maps where they could fight mobs and loot chests full of loot.

bloodyghost, iKitten, riri30 and 2 others like this.
  6. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

These are some good points. I hope the team can push some work into these features as soon as the API is complete!

7. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

I think it’s great for a newer player to take charge in a post such as this and call out meep on its lack of things that are working

bloodyghost and SuperDyl like this.
  8. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

We already know that.

Meep has a lot of potential on getting better, and there have been several suggestions to make it better. The only problem is that some people don't want these plugins because they "see no need for it" as well as the fact we don't have many techs, only 2, which 1 of them can't do much cause of the many things going on in. Regardless, if its a change in certain things you want, or some new options to greaten your experience on Meep, it most likely won't happen.

9. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

I’ve suggested all these once it’s an auto deny suggestion they don’t like to hear about the lack of working things like AirShip Slots Skywars infected CTF kitpvp quests and the lag

10. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

It’s not that we don’t want to admit these are problems, it’s that we are already aware however we are low on techs that are available (in addition to the API issue). We value security, so we are looking for very trustworthy applicants for tech. We hope to expand our Comdev team which will help with the development of our projects. If you are considering applying for tech/comdev now is the time.

SuperDyl likes this.
  11. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Most of these are already in progress. Moving this to accepted.

SuperDyl likes this.