1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Thank You

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by marshallmafers, Jan 26, 2020.

1. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

Wow it's already been 7 years?! Where do I even start. Some of you guys may know me, most will not. My name is Tyler, also known as Marshallmafers or SimpleArchitect. I use to play on this server over 7 years ago, there were good days and bad days. But what's most important is that I learned from my mistakes and actions and used those as an incentive to develop and grow as a person.

Taking a step back I realized my main issue was explaining myself in a more understandable manner. I wasn't getting the right message out that I was thinking in my head. I've since learned how to better explain things and used that as a foundation for every day interactions.

I've made many friends and lost most on this server. The memories and things I've learned will stick with me later in life. I've matured so much and have a better understanding of things around me because of it.

So I just wanted to thank everybody I've ever meet on this server for everything, good or bad. Theres only improvement in your life if you're willing to do the work. So thank you guys, this server has really changed me for the better.

SSSoul, DiscoJalapeno, Pmx728 and 9 others like this.