1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Tag

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Etherion, Nov 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etherion

Etherion Popular Meeper

I think it would be fun if we had a small plugin on some of the worlds, like towny, spawn and winter, that behaved like tag (The game kids play). It could be really simple it is just an open global lobby where someone does /tag to join in and /tag to leave. It might be a good Idea to have named games (/tag name123 to create or join and /tag to leave) in case more than one group at a time wants to use it but I don't see that happening. It would tell everyone who is it and switch when they punch each other. Also if there are more than 4 people it would be nice to enable no tag backs basically you can't tag the person who tagged you. I think it might be fun to have hot potato where they have to punch some one before the time runs out or something happens to them. It would be fun to add a ridiculous punishment for loosing hot potato like getting stuck disguised as a upside down chicken for 10 mins or something else ridiculous.

LordMellow and BooBear1227 like this.
  2. LordMellow

LordMellow SuperMellow

Accepted! To be added to DSgames (old /warp events) if/when that returns!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.