1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

/t annex <town>

Discussion in 'Denied' started by twomoo1119, Mar 26, 2018.

1. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

The description is pretty simple, say I (owner of mooville) wanted to annex ravenna. I would type /t annex ravenna. (for example) This would send a request to their mayor,@Vexena, to be annexed by mooville which would have to be accepted and then confirmed by the vexena. Mooville would annex all of ravenna’s residents and plots (keeping their owners.) Mooville’s rules and taxes would apply to the ex-ravennians. If mooville had any tax higher than that in ravenna or any new/different rules,a notice would have to be placed in ravenna as if it were a rule/tax change. The ravennian town bank would be deposited into vexena’s balance and no ravennian staff would keep their rank and would have to be repromoted.

Questions and suggestions below as always.

*Disclaimer, I specifically used ravenna as an example because i have no desire to annex it*

2. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

I really like the idea (My first forums post was to implement such a thing), but a few months ago it was silently moved to the reject bin. I don't know whether if it was due to time or energy constrains, inability due to the towny plugin, or newfound dislike, or maybe a combination of the above. I hope your suggestion fairs better than mine.

3. Its_Madison

Its_Madison Professional Nerd

I like the idea, but I doubt it will be implemented due to the complexity of the towny plugin. +1 anyways though

Pmx728 likes this.
  4. CryogenicNewt05

CryogenicNewt05 Popular Meeper

@Vexena code red, I repeat code red

5. twomoo1119

Lol

6. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

yeah +1 but town staff should keep their roles and they would need to be demoted. there also should be a way to undo this with a command if for example, clue needed to leave for a bit so he would let Ann Arbor run his town until he came back

7. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

As long as there's a description that tells the mayor for example: "Are you sure you'd like to accept, this action will cause you to lose ownership of your town and give it to _____, this action can not be undone."

Last thing I want is nooblets getting sent requests without knowing what they are about to do.

Achrow, riri30 and Adrian like this.
  8. IzzSt

IzzSt Celebrity Meeper

+1 this would have been handy in many of my own situations

9. twomoo1119

I think this would make it much easier to sell a town and for a much higher price than they go for now.

10. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

I would love this since many times I buy towns put my alt in charge and have to slowly change it over so +1 from me

11. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

+1 if added this would be an extremely helpful command

_EggsBenedict_ likes this.
  12. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Accepted!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 15, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 10, 2018 ---
    Denied after further evaluation