1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Super_bg_man Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by super_BG_man, May 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super_BG_man

super_BG_man Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): super_BG_man
    When you were banned:26th may
    Reason: sexual content/harassment
    Ban Length: 3 days
    Staff Member: LexKristen
    Why we should consider your appeal: You should consider my appeal because me and hillbilly were on skype well rori and hillbilly were and rori was at my house. Rori then said about my broken leg and hillbilly started laughing at me. This annoyed me a lot there for i took out my anger in /shout towards hillbilly. Hill did not seen bothered as he did not post a ban appeal it was monkeyhead1999. Plus how come D*ck is classed as sexual content?! The main reason i would like to be unbanned is because I am going to oscar and rori's house today through tomorrow and i will have nothing to do as Tobster911 is going as well and they will playing on meepcraft.

I am not even asking for an unban just a ban shorten so i will be able to play with oscar, rori and Tobster. I will be going around 4:30pm GMT and until 5pm GMT the next day.

I have not admitted this on meepcraft before as i thought people would take the Mick out of me but i have severe depression. You can believe what you want but i get worked up really fast and i have to let my anger out somehow and i wanted to take it our on hillbilly as he was laughing at my broken leg. If you would like to know more i got diagnosed with depression 1 month after my dad died of cancer. He was the world to me, He cheered me up after a week of bad school. I only got to see him 2 times a week because my mum and dad split up. Now he has gone and i have been diagnosed with depression i have been getting into a lot of trouble at school and am having concealing 6 days a week. I hope you don't think i am just writing a sob story because this has been hard for me to talk about.

Thank for reading

super_BG_man

joshlikestomine and Tobster911 like this.
  2. Tobster911

Tobster911 Popular Meeper

Yes, I was in a call with him and he was very unhappy about being laughed at.

joshlikestomine and super_BG_man like this.
  3. Hillbilly19970

Hillbilly19970 Celebrity Meeper

4. super_BG_man

super_BG_man Meeper

proof of what?

5. Hillbilly19970

Hillbilly19970 Celebrity Meeper

Me saying this, oh wait...there isn't any

6. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Super, I was the one who handled the original ban. It is very clear that you said sexual content and harassed Hill in shout. Would you like the proof?

7. super_BG_man

super_BG_man Meeper

i have proof but could you delay the rest of my ban until the 29th

8. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Denied.

There was definitive proof for a sexual reference ban which will not be included here for the obvious reason that it is inappropriate for shout and the forums.

Kazarkas and Bob4444444 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.