1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Super_bg_man Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by super_BG_man, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super_BG_man

super_BG_man Meeper

In Game Name: super_BG_man
    Skype Username: bradley_the_shears
    Teamspeak Username: super_BG_man
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: GMT
    Hours online per weekday: 2-4
    Hours online per weekend: 5-7
    Position Changes: supreme-Helper

Introduction:

Hi my Name is Bradley Shears and I live in a small town outside of London called Harpenden. I got to school with Oscarhouston, Rorihouston, Joshikestomine and Tobster911. We get on relatively well most of the time and do many activities together.

One of my main sporting activities is Rugby. I play Rugby for my school and for my local team HRFC. My local team are in devision 1 and have won numerous tournaments around England. My scool team on the otherhand are not quite so good we did not even earn the plate. My other sport is Cricket i recently joined a cricket team outside of my local town in the next village. My first game of the season will be soon and i am very excited.

Why you should be Helper?

I would like to be a helper as i am good at seeing both sides of the story. I can remain calm under pressure, I have not been banned in new MeepCraft But in old Meep During MeepNetworks i got Perm banned but i remained calm and posted an unban appeal, As it turns out it was a mistake and I shouldn't of been banned. If I got helper i could Help to stop Players being mistakenly banned. I have Been playing on Meepcraft for over 1 year and know the community pretty well.

I have grown up a lot since I started on Meepcraft and am MUCH more mature now and dont come out with the babyish things i used to. Since i have grown up I have respected People a lot more and respected thier thoughts and feeling. If someone was say going through a break-up I used to laugh at them but now i will support them and encourage them that everything will be ok.

Weaknesses:

One of my main weaknesses is not being super active in /shout but i could defiantly work on that. I can get distracted easily and forget to look at /shout but i quickly get back up to date with it. I have had my fare share of not so good times but i have learnt from them.

I am hardly active in Teamspeak but have it and used to use it i could defiantly improve my use of it but am always on Skype to people.

My amount of bans is on the higher side of things but it is mostly kicks for caps and small things like that.

Conclusion:

So i have given you my reasons on why i should be helper I hope you take them into consideration. You ma believe i may not be ready but i think i am at my peak of in game hours, maturity (ok maybe i might get more mature) Helpfulness and most of all FUN!

2. Klitch

Klitch

You just got unbanned yesterday. -1

SirCallow likes this.
  3. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

Never seen you.
    Not active on forums.
    App was bad
    Here's some advice, wait until you get known, help in shout, be active on teamspeak, don't get banned.

Best of luck! I'm at an-1 for now.

SirCallow likes this.
  4. super_BG_man

super_BG_man Meeper

i got banned because of god fist it was a mistake by Marshall

5. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

We'll are you still banned?

6. Klitch

Klitch

So... You got banned for hacking. Another reason to -1

7. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

+IG activity
    -Teamspeak activity
    -App wasn't the best
    -Forums activity
    I'm a -1 for now Good luck though!!!

8. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

One thing the fist isn't hacking it's a glitch it was a staff member's mistake to ban him....That's why him and a few others got unbanned...

9. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

No it's a glitch that nobody can control
    So now for the app,
    •I have seen you ingame a bit
    •NEVER seen you on ts or on the forums
    •Don't see you helping when you are online
    Good luck! ;)
    Oh yeah btw okay app, it could've been better

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  10. Klitch

Klitch

Mmkay. Well I didn't know that XD

GingerManOWNS likes this.
  11. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

You just got banned for modreq abuse…
    anyway
    Im a -1 because
    -activity
    -you would be a terrible staff member.

Khafra and GingerManOWNS like this.
  12. Neil_WW

Neil_WW Celebrity Meeper

And just got banned for modreq abuse -1

GingerManOWNS likes this.
  13. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

I'm sorry but I have to change to a -1, why would you do modreq abuse when you are in the middle of an application?

14. super_BG_man

super_BG_man Meeper

i was asking why i was single. its just abit of fun

15. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

When I first clicked on this, I thought it was a joke. Lets start from the top, you constantly get kicked for things such as avoiding the caps filter, swearing and things to that nature. I was handling a modreq which involved your island and what did you do? You constantly placed buckets of lava and water where me and another player were standing and then quickly removed them with "oops". Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. In reality in that modreq that I was handling, you conducted yourself so poorly I would rather not have another experience with you. I don't think you have the maturity to handle a position on staff if you can't follow a simple requests of, "Stop placing down water/lava" and "Will you please stop interrupting me so I can lay down the ultimatum?"
    Edit:
    Even after you posted this you got banned for modreq abuse

Klitch, Flamedemond2 and Mylucky7 like this.
  16. Hillbilly19970

Hillbilly19970 Celebrity Meeper

-1 Constsnlty get kicked and banned.
    Harras people in spawn.
    Now I'm not gonna carry on because in typing on an iPhone but I think my point is pretty clear.
    You are not staff worthy

Khafra likes this.
  17. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

Staff members take their positions seriously. Even if it was a joke, why would you want staff members to think about you are immature and a waste of their time?
    -1. No need to post why, I'd just be copying every one else

Edit: Your signature proves that getting banned isn't a punishment for you but an achievement?

18. nath.banana

nath.banana Popular Meeper

Apperently just unbanned
    Never seen you even though ive been with Meep for a long time.

19. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

-1 for your (very recent) ban/kick history and overall activity (I'm not sure I've ever seen you). I thought your application was decent, but you may want to wait a while and work on some of the things that have been mentioned here. Edit: Your "weaknesses" section needs improvement, and you may have the insight needed to do that after reading this thread.

Also... *definitely. Defiantly means you're doing something with defiance, which means "open resistance" or "bold disobedience." Not the kind of spelling mistake you want to be making on a staff app. ;)

20. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

I am not gonna list things, because I was sure not to get bannend at least 1 month before I applied for helper. It looks very bad on you when you see someone get banned and then you see them as staff. -1 For me sorry, If you apply in 2 weeks unless this gets accepted. I will write my reasons

21. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

-1 above

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.