1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Suggestion

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MrJat123, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrJat123

MrJat123 Popular Meeper

ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE FOR LEGEND & ULTIMATE RANK

* Legend/Ult rank can chose their chat colour.
    * Legend/Ult access to /nickname.
    * Legend rank maybe a separate colour from Ult (Yes they're both the same rank but keep in mind they have different names).
    * Added perks for Legend (Bought the rank before EULA and proceeded to lose some major perks after EULA) - It is a $300+ rank.
    * Daily reward claim. (Citizen 1000 meebles ...ETC... Ult/Legend 10,000 meebles) claimed daily. This will encourage people to log in daily.
    * Claimable kits (Like one claim a month - each rank gets better and better gear).
    * Give discord roles & special perms to each rank. E.G. a VIP lounge where VIP rank can chat with other VIP/higher ranks. All the way to an ULTIMATE/LEGEND lounge. (Different rank colours in discord to show they have that rank).
    * SPAWN & WILD fly for Legend/Ult. (unless EULA wont allow it).
    * More perks for ranks. (This will help bring back old ranked players who might still play minecraft and possibly get them back into meep.)

Basically just bring a whole lot of new stuff for ranked players and even non ranked. When I was a kid playing meepcraft every day I would always want to have more of a cosmetic touch (/hat, /effect ETC). Maybe add some more cosmetic stuff. The whole game play aspect of having a rank is good but I feel it would be great for a more customizable approach. The main age demographic for this game is 15-21 year old's and obviously a lot of youngsters so bringing things in that the general player range wants is a good idea. Again I grew up on meep and those were just some of my childhood cosmetic thoughts.

joined 2014
    -MrJat123

2. LordMellow

LordMellow SuperMellow

This sounds cool, especially the daily rewards stuff, I reckon it would encourage players to play more!

MrJat123 likes this.
  3. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

i notice you mentioned EULA in your suggestions and how it shouldnt be added if we are going to be EULA compliant.
    With this i mind then

these would not happen.
    legend and ult are the same, so a color difference is not necessary.

if you have any suggestions for possible perks list them.

some colors cannot be seen and could cause mayhem, and could clash with pre-existing ranks.

this is a possibility however, very hard to moderate.

Adrian, qazini and MrJat123 like this.
  4. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

What? If someone makes the n word their nickname (which they probably wont do because they spent 320 dollars on meepcraft) just perm ban them, seriously how is this hard

5. MrJat123

MrJat123 Popular Meeper

Some cosmetics could be things such as:
    -Pets
    -Gadgets
    -Mounts
    -Maybe capes for certain ranks (not sure if that’s a thing but it would be cool)
    -With different chat colours you could manage it kinda like how you have the disguises. They can only pick out of a set amount.
    ETC..
    Things kinda like /kittycannon
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2020, Original Post Date: Feb 19, 2020 ---
    Blacklist bad words. This will ensure no one does this. Also if they do find a way around it, it was their decision to do it. They can fill their appeal like everyone else who has been banned.

6. Midnight_Galaxy

doesnt always work and there is always work arounds.

Even if we did do nicknames, personally it wouldnt be as a rank perk

7. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

Chat colour I can only agree with if it’s choosing between supreme chat or ult chat

Everything has been said, but regarding /nick
    Bad names aside, it can get annoyingly difficult to understand even with /realname and often causes confusion, and I really don’t see it for any other usage than to exploit and to be renamed to something inappropriate

CluelessKlutz and MrJat123 like this.
  8. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

/nick is never being implemented (per Fuzzlr, Lord, and I’s agreement)
    Changing chat colors for Ult/Legend is being considered with new chat plugin
    Fly is not returning to resource worlds.
    Legend is a discontinued rank, so we don’t plan on adding gameplay perks over Ultimate because it fundamentally prevents new players from ever accessing that perk.
    We’ve tried Discord ranks in the past and it didn’t work very well, wouldn’t put it off the table.

all others are on the table as a possibility (not deciding to accept/deny yet)

Muunkee, MrJat123 and qazini like this.
  9. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

don’t mind me I’m just gonna double post what I just said above:

What? If someone makes the n word their nickname (which they probably wont do because they spent 320 dollars on meepcraft) just perm ban them, seriously how is this hard

At the end of the day if someone wants to say a naughty word they will always find a work around to say it. This logic makes no sense

MrJat123 likes this.
  10. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

As a new player and a citizen I would honestly feel less welcome in a pay to win server. I know you guys have to secure server costs but adding a few more "cool" perks wouldn't magically increase revenue until we have captured more young players

CluelessKlutz, qazini and Adrian like this.
  11. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

Nicknames are very annoying even if they aren't "bad words." I know I've asked about it somewhere but to be honest it'd just be too much of a hassle and annoyance

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  12. Zer0000000000

Zer0000000000 Popular Meeper

13. MrJat123

MrJat123 Popular Meeper

Yes I can understand why you may feel this way and I don’t blame you, I was also once a citizen. But these suggestions were made for Legend and Ultimate rank. A rank worth $300+. The pay to win aspects such as kits and daily rewards most likely won’t be added due to them not being EULA compliant. Other than that gadgets and other cosmetic perks would be a great edition to the Legend and Ultimate rank. I suggest you should read what each rank receives from purchasing it. Maybe even make some cool suggestions that citizens should get access to. Cause yeah you’re right citizens don’t have too many perks.

All around maybe we just need more perks in general for every rank including citizens. But yes, again this post was suggestions for the highest rank in the game. In my opinion I feel there isn’t enough perks for Legend and Ultimate, than again I have been this rank for years so I can’t really compare how good it is to other ranks.

14. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

If you cannot obtain the rank (legend) it should not be getting additional perks

boombox123 and CluelessKlutz like this.
  15. MrJat123

MrJat123 Popular Meeper

Understandable. Why not just give everyone ultimate back?

16. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

I don’t understand what you’re asking.

legend as a title is a fine differentiator between people that paid $200 for the rank, and those that paid $320 (or whatever the current price is).

17. MrJat123

MrJat123 Popular Meeper

Oh I didn’t realise that people who bought legend payed $120 more than others with the same perks? In this case I strongly believe that legend deserves some of its own perks!
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 20, 2020, Original Post Date: Feb 20, 2020 ---
    Oh wow you’re right! Ultimate costs $200 now. Legend rank 100% deserves some extra perks... yes it’s unobtainable now but people who have it payed an extra $120 for it. Wow I’m actually really disappointed that there is nothing exclusive to legend rank now that I know someone payed a whole $120USD less than I did but still gets the same colour perks etc..

18. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

The point of Legend is to just be a nod and a thank you to those who paid $320 for their rank. The point of ranks is to be an incentive to donate more. Additionally, ranks need to be balanced to a point where it isn't pay-to-win enough to drive new players (who we want to buy our ranks) away.
    Heres what you said...
    It's clear that you're pushing for a bigger rank here which while understandable from your perspective, but we need to look at this from the server's general point of view. Legend which is a discontinued rank is not attainable to a new player. So if we were to add a big or even game-breaking pay to win perk such as fly in wild, they wouldn't wont to donate because let's face it why would they. They can't get a major perk that I'm sure just about everyone would like to have. They would just move on to a different server. End result would be while Legends are slightly happier overall but players of all other ranks (a large majority of our player base would be very unhappy).

I hope this helped to explain where we are coming from on this. lmk if you have any questions.

smk, CluelessKlutz, Meznik and 2 others like this.
  19. Midnight_Galaxy

That is ridiculous, im going to be honest to you right now. The idea of legend opposed to ultimate is yes to acknowledge they paid more, BUT giving them perks that NO ONE can then get is unfair. it would be dangling something in front of everyone that no one would ever be able to get.

the name alone distinguishes the change, if you have actual reasonable and valuable suggestions for perks then go ahead, just don't make it something that no one would be able to get. it has to be fair and if you are going to be "eula" compliant in your suggestion, stick to it.

Adrian likes this.
  20. Midnight_Galaxy

All of these things are perfect examples of why it just wouldnt work

Adrian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.