1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Suggestion for Artist 250 Perk

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Liam, Jan 27, 2021.

Tags:
?

Chat Color Perk for Artist 250?

1. Yea

50.0%
  2. Nay

50.0%
  1. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

Hi! We still do not have a perk for Artist 250.
    I was thinking of things that would be pretty sick that people would occasionally use, but only those players that would put in the effort for a lvl 250 grind. Artist is pretty tricky when it comes to this since the prior perks are mostly cosmetic and decoration-oriented.
    So I thought of Level 250 Artist being able to change their color in chat. Whether it's a command to change everything you say to a certain color such as a /chatcolor yellow or /chatcolor e, (the color code for yellow).
    Alternatively, for more control, players would be able to change specifically what they say as if it were on a sign with color codes. So saying "yellow" in yellow text in global would look like /g &eyellow. And the color, similar to signs, would continue until another color is listed. I can understand this method would be a bit more spammy and chaotic, so the first option would personally be a good start.
    I think this is pretty sick because it's not rank oriented and it gives an opportunity for dedicated Cits to have cool cosmetics in chat. Yes, traditionally it's a donor perk, but if you put in the work for it, it seems really cool and earned.

Peero likes this.
  2. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Denied.