1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Still cannot login to /warp skyblock... still not fixed?

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Redstone_124, May 8, 2018.

1. Redstone_124

Redstone_124 Popular Meeper

This has been an issue for about 2 yrs now. every now and then i can login but if I go to a different server and try to go back to SB I get kicked. I cannot even logon to the entire server if i log off on SB. Has anyone tried to fix this yet? not just patch it? I mean i haven't been on in almost 8 months and it still isn't fixed. I would play more if I were able to logon.

Thanks,

Redstone124

2. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Hi! I moved this to “Report a bug”, since that is more what this is dealing with.

Currently, you can’t login directly to the skyblock world, but meepcraft should redirect you to spawn automatically. Also, have you tried hitting escape while warping yo skyblock? This should take it away from the brown loading screen, and make you in the void (but the world will load when you are in void).

If none of that worked, then I’ll check to make sure the world itself is online

SuperDyl likes this.
  3. Redstone_124

Redstone_124 Popular Meeper

It does not redirect to spawn. it only shows me floating in the air. And yes i have tried the esc thing. it does nothing. it goes from staring at a brown wall to staring at nothing... then i get the message "Disconnected" or "disconnected existing" or something similar.

4. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

@CluelessKlutz or any other admin/smod/mod should be able to force you to spawn.

SuperDyl likes this.
  5. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

You should automatically log on to another world instead of Skyblock. Has this issue been resolved?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2018, Original Post Date: May 14, 2018 ---
    Moving to denied due to no response.

SuperDyl likes this.