1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted StevezForumzAlt - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Achmed, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achmed

Achmed Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: Achmed

When you were banned: 6-7 months ago

Reason for ban: Griefing old spawn (Stealing gold blocks)

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: Jess

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? On a personal level, I've learnt not to betray people's trust for my own self interests. The personal circumstance surrounding this ban was the reason why I didn't appeal in the first place and to give me some closure on this incident, I immediately apologised for what I did.(Apology/Leaving)

If I had wanted to be unbanned purely for the on-paper offence that I committed (stealing gold blocks), I'm sure I could've weaselled and manipulated my way through this ban appeal process and I could've been playing again months ago. All I would've needed to do is to pretend I was sorry and beg for forgiveness (don't pretend that wouldn't work).

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I have no intention of committing a huge amount of time and energy to this server anymore, I just want to check up since I've heard a fair few good things about it since I left.

WeAreNumberUno and Pmx728 like this.
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

G'day mate it has been quite some time, I don't know what good things you have heard lately because not much has been done. Although events are finally back so hopefully I can host a few when you are online, don't be an idiot after this last accepted ban appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.