1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff in beta town Cube (last thread turned into a argument).

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by Drunkpotato, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Drunkpotato

Drunkpotato Well-Known Meeper

Hello this is your friendly neighborhood potato, DrunkPotato. I've been working on my town and after 1 plot, i realized how desperate i was in need for help for pre building my town. This is so u can apply for my town staff positions in my town. I want someone good with planning for sure for Co which will be the one time staff wont have to be good at building if they are good at business. So for building i want someone who can build great city buildings. I don't care of style too much but one thing i would prefer is for it too be 3 storys. I want u to apply down below doesn't matter how with link or what, but u need proof of building skills (unless your business skilled) so add link to the post.
    Prefer format. Also please only do apps in this and replys to my answer.

IGN: (+ alts)

Time on Meep daily:

Why I should want you:

1)

2)

3)

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL DO U LIKE POTATOES?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sunday at 4:18 AM, Original Post Date: Sunday at 4:16 AM ---
    Too make sure your intrested, u may be building plots made in creative already, too planning shops, events and stuff like that.

PS YOU MAY BE PROMOTED EVENTUALLY AND THIS IS BETA!