1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Approved Rank Sellers

Discussion in 'Denied' started by averagejay, Apr 14, 2016.

1. averagejay

averagejay Meeper

Okay so basically when I joined the server, I quickly came to realise of this new trend which is paying someone in meebles for them to buy you a rank with real money. At first I was like " wait what " then it was actually the coolest thing ever!

I came to the quick conclusion though, every time someone wants to buy a rank from someone, not everyone is always there to sell one, and when there is some people feel quite anxious ( such as my self ) to go through that process because you think to yourself " what if they scam you " so I came up with an idea which may have already been suggested but I'll continue anyways.

The title of the thread is pretty self explanatory, " Staff approved rank sellers " I thought that this would be a good opportunity for the server to start labelling official and non scam rank sellers. If people knew the person they were buying a rank from was staff verified, they would feel much more comfortable in the circumstances, and I thought maybe this was a good idea and a page on the forums could be created showing players who the approved by staff rank sellers are. Personally it would be nice to buy a rank of someone knowing I can trust them behind the staffs approval, but not sure.

Thanks for reading ;)- Jay

~Peper~ likes this.
  2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Server tried that. It did not work well, and ultimately served no real purpose.

It's truthfully not that hard to find a decent person to buy a rank from, just use a bit of due diligence.

3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Most trusted rank sellers have a good reputation, are popular, and are elite or a higher rank.
    don't buy from anyone you've never seen. Don't buy ult from a citizen. Just kinda use common sense and general caution when looking for someone.

4. Qaws

Qaws Popular Meeper

Yea! I want my CRS rank back!!!

Nah this didn't work out the first time Cato just chargebacked anyways

MoonlitMadness likes this.
  5. Mjs6000

Mjs6000 Popular Meeper

As people have said, it is hard to find a person that would be safe, and willing to be a "rank-seller". But maybe the idea of a list of people who do sell ranks would be some helpful information to have!

6. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

Just to add on a little, you would think someone who saids that buying a rank from a citizen is frankly not the best idea is just dissing other ranks but I've realized that if they're glad to buy someone a rank, why wouldn't they buy themselves a rank if they can. About the idea, how would a staff member verify a rank seller? Looking at their reputation, or history, or anything doesn't stop them from scamming you. So you can't really be sure that they won't scam you. Looking at their reputation, rank and popularity are factors you should keep in consideration, like muunkee said ;)

7. BlueXGhost :D

BlueXGhost :D Celebrity Meeper

Don't say Beedoof the rank scammer D:

8. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Unfortunately, you can't determine integrity by rank, as an Exclusive tried rank scamming a citizen yesterday. Already banned, by the way

metr0n0me likes this.
  9. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Denied, anyone can scam you, whether or not they have a title. It comes down to your trust in the player, and if you do get charge backed we will try to resolve it asap. Use common sense when finding someone and you should be good to go. Thank you for the suggestion.

averagejay and Zoe89 like this.