1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by sonictrooper, Aug 9, 2014.

1. sonictrooper

sonictrooper New Meeper

Your In-Game-Name: sonictrooper

What is your age?: 17

How many hours can you play a day: 3-7 hours during the summer, less during school

Do you have Skype and would you be willing to join staff discussions/calls?: yes, I would be happy to discuss anything.

Do you have a microphone?: no, recently broke

Are you willing to help people in live chat?: yes

Why do you want to be staff?:
    I am from Houston, Texas and have been playing this wonderful game since beta. I am a big time basketball player and have been all state for the past 2 years. Other sports I play include cross country in which my mile time is 4 min and 57 sec. I also do track and baseball which I have been doing for the past 3 years. Some other games i play include Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, Halo, and Titanfall. I graduate in the year 2016 and I am very excited for that. I have been held back a grade in preschool but only so that I would be more mature than my pears. I am very humorous and am very kind and respectful to all players.

Ive been playing minecraft since early 2011 and have had many fun experiences. Ive have had past experience a staff member. The highest staff rank I have received is an admin, and that was on a nice sized server with about 400 people on at a time. Since then the server has dwindled so that is why I have come here. I enjoy having people look up to me and respect me. I love the feeling I get when I am able to help people with their problems. Unlike most staff, I am not an aggressive and I do not take advantage of my power. I have had some experience with plugins and i know how they work and anything new I can pick up really quickly. I could care less about the staff rank I get, I would just be happy to be a big part of the server and get the full experience. I understand if you think I am not qualified and you decide to reject my application, but it would be great if you could take time to consider it and give it a thought. Again I know they don't let just anybody be on staff and I'm sure you have hundreds of people apply a day, but I think I have special qualities that those people do not have and I personally think I am good for the job.

One reason i want to be apart of the staff is because that lack of staff help on the server at a time. Their is no doubt that this could become one of the biggest minecraft servers in the U.S. It has a great setup and a bunch of things to keep you busy and entertained. With a server though comes a lot of problems. I believe that with more staff we will be able to diminish the number of complaints and problems and we can turn this server in to an even larger success. It is uncommon that you see a staff member on the server and is rare to see more than one. It is almost impossible to have a staff member on every time you log on, but with people like me, that might become possible.

Another reason I want to become staff is because of some of the pesky players that you get that come with a server. With my Help I believe we can stop a majority of the people who hack, spam,grief, and break server rules. I have seen servers that I have loved in the past, be destroyed by griefs and hacks, and I do not want that to happen to this one. I want to be able to create a fun and safe environment where people can play without worry. I want to give people an experience they will never forget.

MeepCraft is one of a kind and is more than just another server. “Make it simple. Make it memorable. Make it inviting to look at." -Leo Burnett. This describe he server perfectly. This is one of the few servers that offer a memorable experience and I would like to be apart of that. That is the main reason in why I would love to be apart of this server. I am going to end with one more quote: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”― Maya Angelou. That is what I would like to do If I became staff on this server

Thank you for taking time to read this message. I'm not sure if this is enough for the application, but my hands are starting to hurt so I'm just going to cut it off their. If you have an more questions you can Skype me at: sonictrooper557 or Cade Glover. Thanks a lot!!!

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

-1. Never seen you, wrong format, you need a mic and TS to apply. Also, the role of a helper, is to help more than do bans and stuff. You should learn about the community more before you apply to learn the staff roles.

3. Klitch

Klitch

Too many colors GAHH. Alright well you seem like a fairly nice guy. The sad thing about this app, however, is that a mic is required. Sorry man. And I really appreciate the thank you at the end of the app. Being polite goes a long way. Good luck man!

4. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Due to the lack of format, this is denied. Try to work on ingame aspects, forum activity, and download teamspeak. You may reapply in no less than 2 weeks.

chaos546 likes this.