1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Iatemyfriends, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

In Game Name: Iatemyfriends

Skype (Yes/No): Yes

Teamspeak Username: Iatemyfriends/Iate/Iamf

Mic use: Yes

Timezone: EST

Hours online per weekday: 6-10 hours (May vary after summer is over)

Hours online per weekend: 6-10 hours

Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod) Citizen (Ultimate) to Helper

Introduction: Hello. My name is Matt, some know me as Iatemyfriends, Iate, and Iamf. I’m a 14 year old male, with a great and happy life. I enjoy Hockey, Soccer, Volleyball, and tennis. I can definitely tie this in with my work as a staff member, because all these sports can be played as a team, and need eachother to support. Staff Is just like a team and we must work together to complete our jobs efficiently. Tennis, is not always a team sport, and it's an independant sport, I can also tie this in with staff work because half the time you need to do it on your own and pull your own weight. I dedicate lots of my time to the server I know and love, Meepcraft. I have a lot of bans, but were all in the past, I feel that we should forgive and forget the mistakes I made and hear me out. I joined this server late 2012 and I have loved it since. I was not the maturest of people, but I’m changing my ways. Now, enough about me. Lets get down to the juicy stuff.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ?

· Experience I have some great experience on meep from being a long time player. I know most of the commands but may need help with some. I enjoy to learn new things, so my capabilities are more endless than they were before I learnt someting. I have been a staff on different server so I know basic moderating commands.

· Work Ethic I’m not going to lie. I don’t know how good my work ethic is. I like to get my work done, but sometimes I go through it extensively and take some time. I can be a fast worker but I usually like to get the job done, even if that means being slow. I always like to remember that doesn’t matter how fast you finish your test, it matters how efficiently you finished it.

· Dedication I feel that I’m a very dedicated player. I have been here since 2012, and I know how staff do their job. I play daily and I feel like I want to step up my dedication to the next level by becoming a staff and helping out the new players and helping people enjoy their time. And continue to thrive as a person, even after I leave.

· Involvement I’m an Involved player. I stay active on the forums and TS. Everytime I log on too meep I like to try to hop on and skype someone, but like to go onto ts too. I usually check the forums once every hour to stay up to par on forums activity. I enjoy spending my time here as well. I have dedicated almost 2 full years here, and I plan to go longer.

· Performance I like to keep my performance not up to par, but above and beyond my expectations no matter the expectations. I know I will do my job efficiently, maybe slow, but do it to my full potential so I don’t leave anyone I’m helping still in question of what they needed help with in the first place.

· Improvements This is a special department, just for me. I as a person have been improving, and will keep improving as a person. I know that my maturity has not been anywhere near substantial for all of you members on meep. I will improve by noticing my mistakes, noticing where I need to fix myself and my behavior and most of all, I will have you guys to help me out too!

Weaknesses:

Maturity: Maturity is an issue for me. I have been definitely working on this issue, as it may make life hard for me. Maturity is going to take me places in life so I am working on this problem fast, and efficiently.

Ban history: My ban history is quite extensive. I would like to address that PvP causes most of my outbursts that cause me to get banned. This is why I’m stopping it all together. Another thing, my ban history is quite huge, but I can say that most of my bans are from 8 months-ish back.

Reputation: My reputation is not great. The community sees me as a person who doesn’t stop PvPing and is incredibly rude. I’m trying to solve these problems, by mending the broken bars, and refining them. As I work on my rep, I will become a more suitable person for staff as my reputation as a player will improve.

Conclusion: I hope you enjoyed my application. I am definitely working on all of my weaknesses, and want to make them plusses for the future. Please, post comments at your own will and make sure they are nice and constructive! Thank you.

2. Fangdragon1998

Fangdragon1998 Queen of the Nubs, La Elite Dragoness, Kæri On!

+/-

Hi Iate :D

I've known you for quite a while. So here we go :p

+'s first:
    +Active as I'll get out
    +Have been much, much more mature lately
    +I've known the better side of you for a long time, and you can be extremely helpful, guiding, and nice.
    +Persistence: you keep at things, and if you don't know how to do something, you learn how to.

Neutrals:
    *Your rep: Your rep is improving, yes, but half of the community thinks you're sucking up, and the other half thinks you've actually changed. I hope the latter is correct.

-'s:
    -My biggest issue with this: last time you tried for staff (or were going to try), you tried for a week, got bored, and became even MORE immature than you were before. I'd prefer you to go on longer before you get staff. Last time, I believed you had changed; I don't know why I should vouch that you have this time. Give me a reason to trust you, and don't drop this maturity you've picked up :)
    -Why you want staff: I'm not completely sure if you want staff to be staff, or to help.

You've come really, really far from where you used to be. I haven't seen you PVP much, rage at all, or be generally unpleasant in quite some time. Keep it up, tell me why YOU want to be staff, and I'll be leaning much more to the positive side of things.

Keep it up bruh.
    Good luck :)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  3. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

I have seen improvement all around for you. I can write so many reasons as to why you deserve the position, but I'll keep it short.

I'd love to see you in interview.

+1

Iatemyfriends likes this.
  4. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    •Super active
    •Super nice
    •Very mature
    •Helpful
    •Nice app
    •Your ban history doesn't even worry me, you have proved to me lately that your ban history doesn't matter
    •You are very qualified for the helper position
    Good luck! I really hope you get accepted! ;)

SirCallow and Iatemyfriends like this.
  5. The_Squirrelman

The_Squirrelman Popular Meeper

My hitta, my hitta.
    Iate, you've become so much more mature and active. You're out there helping people out, being friendly with the community, and we can almost always count on you for being meep there, as a great personality. I really love your app, and the way you've developed. I hope you get accepted, and wish you the best.

+1

6. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

You are SUPER mature on TS. I frequently join the channels that you are in just because of it. +1 from The Classy Creeper.

7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Iate, I've seen a heck of a lot more minimodding than helping, and you overreacted when a staff jokingly called a player a noob. On your last app, you quit trying a few days later because you wanted to PVP, showing you may be dedicated, but only untill something comes around that's better. Tbh, I see you working for a few weeks then burning yourself out and either resigning or getting demoted, which...really sucks. Your maturity has improved vastly over the past several weeks, even if it sounds cheesy it counts.
    +/-
    I see a lot that could be improved, but a lot of staff qualities as well. Good luck Matt.

CiscoTrent and Tobster911 like this.
  8. Splasho

Splasho Celebrity Meeper

+1 <3

Tobster911 and JumboAce like this.
  9. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

+1
    Super active
    Nice App
    Nice
    no Need To Say Something

Tobster911 likes this.
  10. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

-1 Start to PvP and not go for staff

Jk lol breh. +1

Best helper right here m8s

Yokosuka12, SirCallow and Tobster911 like this.
  11. minepose98

minepose98 Celebrity Meeper

This.

Tobster911 likes this.
  12. Tobster911

Tobster911 Popular Meeper

+1 ur cool

13. MoistAngus

MoistAngus Well-Known Meeper

Lol +1 you've like improved so much zomg like how you tell people not to double post in shout and stuff. Zomg such help.

Except for the fact that you've been a nuisance for the entirety of your career on Meep up until 2 weeks ago when you started acting "helpful". It's not hard to look helpful in shout, and you're past actions far outway your obvious attempts to get staff these past couple weeks. You might be able to brown nose some mods into thinking you're a good choice for helper, but I'm no Bob444444.

14. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

+1

Very mature
    Very kind
    Great application
    Very improved reputation
    Helpful

15. kdocherty7

kdocherty7 Guest

Who the fudge does that remind us of?

Sorry Iate, -1 reasons stated.
    Do you just copy and paste the same response to every mod app?

16. jmelara

jmelara Popular Meeper

+1

Friendly
    Active
    Helpful
    Smart

17. Msoper(y0b)

Msoper(y0b) Celebrity Meeper

You're my friend and all but I don't see you as being staff

You see a lot of mini modding from him? News flash, if you think he's mini modding than I have no clue what to call what you do.

_Chef_Carrott_ likes this.
  18. TrinityIV

TrinityIV Popular Meeper

pls no mini mods for staff plserino -1

19. hippapajo

hippapajo Popular Meeper

Iate! You didn't wait for the--
    Oh yeah.
    It is the 1st.
    :)

OMG OMG OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!! I... YES!
    Iatemyfriends, brah, yes. I've recently come to know you better, and I can safely say you are a great guy, and you totally deserve a place on the staff team. Lots of people might say you have too quick a temper to really get a place, but I disagree. While you are prone to arguments, I've seen you actively avoiding situation where you could get into an argument, which shows real dedication for me.

Wholehearted +1.

Iatemyfriends likes this.
  20. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

Thanks for the constructive criticism! Hotasian, how do you think I can clear myself and my reputation? I would love to hear it! :) And I know that I have a problem with Mini-moding. I will definitely work on it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.