1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by AlecSpurlin, Jun 6, 2014.

1. AlecSpurlin

AlecSpurlin Popular Meeper

(removed previous thread due to not seeing staff application format)

In Game Name: AlecSpurlin
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes
    Teamspeak Username: AlecSpurlin
    Mic use: Regularly
    Maturity Level:
    8/10 because I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do ,though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Timezone: Eastern Us Daylight Time
    Hours online per weekday: 4-8
    Hours online per weekend: 7-10
    Position Changes: Ultimate To Helper

Why you should be Helper?:
    I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.I really enjoy helping others and making there gaming experience a lot more fun by removing spammers, hackers ,etc and making the game a fun and enjoyable environment for me and the players.

My Staff Experience:
    I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on BloopCraft, a 40 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that they chose the worst staff members possible, almost all of them corrupt and immature.

About Me:
    I live in a moderate sized town in Kentucky, USA. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.I usually get on meepcraft.I enjoy the experience it has given to me and find a fun and cool server.

Weaknesses: I can get a little immature at some moments in time when everyone is cracking up and laughing but most of the time i take staff as a serious position/job.

I Hope this helped,
    AlecSpurlin

2. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Please spend more time on future applications, When I heard you filed an application I was looking forward to seeing it! Denied

Videogames321 and chaos546 like this.