1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application: S0ULSCYTHE (Accepted for interview)

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by S0ULSCYTHE, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S0ULSCYTHE

S0ULSCYTHE Well-Known Meeper

ign: S0ULSCYTHE

Teamspeak: S0ULSCYTHE

In game hours (weekday) 40

In game hours (weekend)16

Introduction:
    Hello my name is Cameron, But on meepnetworks you know me as S0ULSCYTHE. I'm 25 years old and i live in a small town in southern Illinois with about 850 people in it. I graduated in 2007, i was trouble in school but what kid isn't. I was shy i kept to myself but i grew out of that over time. I respect everyone as thou they are my elders even if they are younger then i am. I'm a self employed mechanic, but ill fix anything that's broken. I love to tinker with stuff from cars to radios. I'm a hard worker i will not quit till the job is done. I'm a quick learner and a good listener, In an argument i will help to resolve it the first time so it shouldn't happen again, because arguing doesn't solve anything just makes the argument longer and more frustrating for others.

Why:
    I want to help make meepcraft a fun place for people to come and play without the everyday bothers, I want to help remove the people that hack, dupe and do anything that ruins the game for others. I'm a very active person in towny. I'm on teamspeak all the time i work well with others and i communicate with others just the same. I'm online a lot and I'm online when parts of the staff are offline or are doing real life things, and people in game get rowdy when then know there are no staff around, I don't care for anyone that has to cheat the system to make a quick buck, it not worth the punishment.

Conclusion:
    With my experience i think id make a great addition to the staff of I'm calm when working under pressure and i will not stop till the job at hand is done. I think I'd make a great addition to the meepcraft family

Weaknesses:
    Doing anything i can to help others even if it take stuff from my own pocket, but i will not allow others to take advantage of me to get what they want

2. The_Squirrelman

The_Squirrelman Popular Meeper

Hey s0ul, glad you applied. Let's start off with the app's length. It's below average in length, but on to the quality. In it I liked how you stressed your learning and listening aspects, and how you really are able to communicate with others due to the amount of your activity. Other than that though, I don't feel like you had enough real content in the app. You need to put more time and effort into this app, show us why you really want to be a staff member. However, actions speak louder than words, so let's look at your record. As a staff member, you always had that real will to do well and help others, and you had modreq numbers to show it. You overall have a really positive and generous attitude, so only because of the app, +0.5

3. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Great application, I don't know you all to well but from reading this application I see many good qualities. First, your active on team speak and have shown to be a great part of the community. You have said you have past experience, could you possibly go into more detail on that so I can be a better judge towards this application. From what you have said already I'd say +1.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
    Jackl01 and savvvy420 like this.
  4. jmchugh2014

jmchugh2014 Popular Meeper

Past experience, he was a helper for a few days on meepnetworks. Don't forum ban be because under Scott11b's rules, it says that "** The only exception to this policy is if you have pertinent information to add. Be warned if the information is not relevant you will be held responsible, and actions will be taken." This information is relevant.

Jackl01 and savvvy420 like this.
  5. savvvy420

savvvy420 Popular Meeper

I actually really like this application. The time that I have known you, you have been so very helpful to anyone who needs it. You are very active in /shout and in Teamspeak. And the short time you were helper, you were very active, and on point. Any modreq that came threw you jumped on and was very thorough, asking questions to be sure you gave out the right answers. You show an eagerness to help, always trying to do somehting for someone. I think you would be a great addition to the meepcraft staff. I'm for +1 for an interview. Good luck s0ul! :)

Jackl01 likes this.
  6. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

I've had quite a bit of experience interacting with you and I am pleased with this experience. I like your application and in general
    I am +1 for interview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.