1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application from SaplingArcher

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by SaplingArcher, Feb 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaplingArcher

SaplingArcher Active Meeper

Member Name
    SaplingArcher

Additional In Game Name(s):
    N/A

Discord Name:
    SaplingArcher#2193

When did you join MeepCraft?
    November 17 2020

How many hours per day do you spend on MeepCraft? (average)
    4-5

References (IGNs):
    TripsBee, KyloMeep, AdrianBFaust, PHILLLLLLL, Hyori, Fwox, chloeunicorn12, REDSTONE_RRRRRRR, Its_JC,

Introduction:
    Hi! I am SaplingArcher, I love games like Minecraft and DnD, and I love cuteness! I also enjoy making people happy and helping them!

Being an assistant in the town of Sterling, I enjoy inviting players to the town, teaching them how to play, and otherwise just building roads and such as the town expands!

Have you ever held a staff position on MeepCraft or another server? If yes, please describe your experience. If no, please explain why you are interested in a position on MeepCraft.
    Yes, I used to be staff on a Minecraft server divided into sub servers. Unlike Meepcraft, you would be staff on a single sub server - or sometimes multiple - instead of the entire server.
    Originally, I was moderator on the Creative sub server, where I would give players nicks (using color code formatting), ranks (Judging builds and checking time to see if they could get a rank-up), and otherwise moderating chat - both private messages and general chat.
    Eventually, I had gotten Mod and then Admin on the plots sub server. A gentler sub server, I had to view other's applications and accept or deny them, aswell as interview the applicants in a skype group message (Discord was ether not invented or was unknown to us back then.)
    I had also gotten Helper on the Bending subserver at one point.

Which staff position(s) are you applying for / interested in? Please select all that apply.
    Mod

Why should you be considered for the above staff position(s)?
    I was requested to apply by a current moderator. Beyond that, I have been active, helpful, and friendly to the members of the community - answering questions, and having nice conversations with friends.

What are your weaknesses?
    I have been known to get hyperfixated before and burn out as a result. This had happened on the aforementioned Minecraft server, and had tried desperately to not burn out although i had already mentally checked out - even getting helper on the bending sub server just to try to retain interest.

To prevent this, I believe taking breaks is necessary in the long term. I may periodically take a day or more off in order to play other games so that I do not burn out again.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

Linked Portfolio:

Upload Portfolio:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
  2. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

+0.5
    SUPER SUPER kind person. Talks to anyone and everyone and greets them with generosity and open arms. Got to talk to Sap a lot about D&D and other stuff.
    +0.5
    Experienced as a staff member, although you're relativity new, you play a lot and are a dedicated player. If anything, I'd like you to play for a few months more just to be sure, but you definitely are a quick-learner, especially with moderation.
    For some reason I'm not a ref?

jkjk this is fully a +1, weaknesses and concerns are definitely conquerable by this player.

Peero likes this.
  3. Its JC

Its JC Celebrity Meeper

Amazing person, very kind, always helping new players. +1

Peero and Iatemyfriends like this.
  4. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

It would be nice to have a new generation of staff members instead of the established swamp (qazini and the like)
    +1

5. TripsBee

TripsBee Popular Meeper

Sap you're one of the most genuine people on meep. I know you will be great as staff +1

6. Sir Ralphie

Sir Ralphie Meeper

Think you would be such a great mod Sap! Really caring and genuine overall, you get the big +1 from big bands Ralphie. :D Enjoy the moneyyy!!

7. 0zblox

0zblox Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

I cannot think of a reason not to +1

8. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Accepted for interview!

Adrian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.