1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application from LJJJJJJJ

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by LJJJJJJJ, Jul 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LJJJJJJJ

LJJJJJJJ Popular Meeper

Member Name
    LJJJJJJJ

Additional In Game Name(s):
    LJ_15 (current) / GreymaneGamer (2015/6), Wolfixer (2015/7/8), Ljosalfh31m (Nov 2020), LJJJJJJJ (Jan 2021), r_edstoner (est. April 2021)

Discord Name:
    Ljosalf#0152

When did you join MeepCraft?
    Est. Summer 2015

How many hours per day do you spend on MeepCraft? (average)
    Currently 5-10, but usually at least 2-3 hours.

References (IGNs):
    It was recommended that I reapply by a staff member.

Introduction:
    Hello! In case you don't know me, I'm known as LJ. I've played on and off for the last six years, and have greatly enjoyed my time here and wish to help out in any way I can!
    I'm currently studying at a sixth form for my A-Levels in Psychology, Biology and Maths. Despite the challenges I will face in my studies, I will make sure to try my best in fulfilling any staff duties I may have.
    In my spare time, I enjoy reading novels and playing chess (leading me to start a chess club at my sixth form).

Have you ever held a staff position on MeepCraft or another server? If yes, please describe your experience. If no, please explain why you are interested in a position on MeepCraft.
    Yes, I used to be helper for a brief period of time around late March/April, before the reset. I personally enjoyed being able to play a role in the server of my childhood and am grateful for the opportunity to help the community.

Which staff position(s) are you applying for / interested in? Please select all that apply.
    Mod

Why should you be considered for the above staff position(s)?
    Since I've had some previous experience as a helper on this server, I have a general knowledge of the different commands and plugins involved in moderating the server. Additionally, I seem to play during a time slot in which there aren't usually any staff (besides a sleepless Miku from time to time!).

What are your weaknesses?
    I'm an A-Level student, so there may be periods where I won't be as active (I need to crack down on my studies).
    Additionally, it is suspected by my GP that I may have a form of high functioning ASD. So, I may not understand some social cues like sarcasm, but I work to overcome this issue!

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    I'm here to answer any questions and I hope you will consider me on the team again! :)

Linked Portfolio:

Upload Portfolio:

2. Its JC

Its JC Celebrity Meeper

Your English +1.

but on a serious your a great guy, you’ve had a little experience previously and I know you help out with people and projects. Good luck! :)

LJJJJJJJ likes this.
  3. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

+1 dude was great when we worked together during his last run, not hiring him is a mistake

LJJJJJJJ likes this.
  4. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

-1 anti yorkshire

LJJJJJJJ and Adrian like this.
  5. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

+1 greatest co-mayor I could ask for. Very friendly!

LJJJJJJJ likes this.
  6. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

+1 very kind and easy on the eyes

LJJJJJJJ likes this.
  7. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

I have to back this one up unfortunately. Sorry LJ, but we don’t want rocks on the staff team </3

+1 maybe, just maybe

LJJJJJJJ likes this.
  8. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

Accepted for interview! Keep an eye on your DMs :)

LJJJJJJJ and KyloMeep like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.