1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application from Its JC

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Its JC, May 13, 2021.

1. Its JC

Its JC Celebrity Meeper

Member Name
    Its JC

Additional In Game Name(s):
    Amobus

Discord Name:
    ItsJC_#3073

When did you join MeepCraft?

How many hours per day do you spend on MeepCraft? (average)
    2-8

References (IGNs):
    Addicus
    ENIbeast

Introduction:
    Hello everyone, for those who don’t know me I’m ItsJC or just JC. When I’m not on meep I love to go out with my friends and family, playing and watching football, and with Covid restrictions easing going shopping and for food.

Have you ever held a staff position on MeepCraft or another server? If yes, please describe your experience. If no, please explain why you are interested in a position on MeepCraft.
    No, I have never been staff on meep or any other server. I am interested in the position as I want to give back to the server and help to make it a better place for all.

Which staff position(s) are you applying for / interested in? Please select all that apply.
    Mod

Why should you be considered for the above staff position(s)?
    I think I should be considered for the staff position as I play the server a lot and love the time I spend on the server. I feel I can help out with new things as I have the time to do so seeing as my job requires me to just sit on my phone or computer all day. Aswell as this I love to help people out to the best I can.

What are your weaknesses?
    My weakness can be good or bad, I do not give up on my goals I will always push to get them which is good, however can also be bad as I can be persistent till I get the answer I am looking for.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Feel free to message me with any questions.

Linked Portfolio:

Upload Portfolio:

2. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

I've read through your app and have a couple of questions which I would like to see you elaborate on:

You were previously denied the last time you applied. How do you feel that you have changed/improved since?

What specific skill set can you bring to the team? You mention that you can help out with new things, could you elaborate in which ways?
    For example, I know you love playing towny, you likely could contribute a lot to "Towny Next Generation"

You do mention that you can be "persistent till I get the answer I am looking for. " What if a decision is made and executed which you disagree with while on the team?

Feel free to either edit your app or respond by commenting!

3. Its JC

Its JC Celebrity Meeper

First question, yes I was denied however that was because of my answers and how basic they were. I feel differently now as I know what I want to help with mainly which would be towny and the updates coming to towny.

Second question, as I said with my weakness it can be good and bad. This time good I can help with the team in terms of extra hands and also when I set a goal I put my all in to complete it. If there is a task I will put my all into getting the task done before the deadline. The new thing I would personally like to work on would be towny as you said yes I love towny so that would be great to contribute too and help with.

Final question, easy answer if the answer has been set in stone then move on and forget about it, don’t need to stress about it.

Thank you for the questions, if you have anymore feel free to ask!

Adrian likes this.
  4. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Accepted for Interview! :)

Its JC likes this.