1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application from Its JC

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Its JC, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its JC

Its JC Celebrity Meeper

Member Name
    Its JC

Additional In Game Name(s):
    xB7Cx, GetMoreD

Discord Name:
    ItsJC_#3073

When did you join MeepCraft?

How many hours per day do you spend on MeepCraft? (average)
    6+

References (IGNs):
    Addicus, FlamingDB, Iatemyfriends, Peero, SaplingArcher, SirRalphie2k

Introduction:
    Hello guys I’m ItsJC and I live in England, UK. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends (quite hard during Covid), going out playing football and shopping which I love to do. And I also love to treat my family and friends with gifts and help them doing things they enjoy. I also love to watch Liverpool my favourite football team!
    I work from home so I’m usually on meep in the day time as I have quite a lot of free time.

Have you ever held a staff position on MeepCraft or another server? If yes, please describe your experience. If no, please explain why you are interested in a position on MeepCraft.
    No, I have never been staff on MeepCraft or any server. I have played minecraft for quite a few years now and I have only ever played one server... Meep. I am interested in the position as Staff as I think I can hopefully help the server and the players on the server. I want too see Meep grow and I want to hopefully help with that.

Which staff position(s) are you applying for / interested in? Please select all that apply.
    Mod

Why should you be considered for the above staff position(s)?
    I think I should be considered for Moderation staff as I love to help people out, in game and in real life.
    In real life prior to covid I used to volunteer at a local care home with my Nan and helping the elderly people in there with their daily activities and trying to put a smile on their face. I also volunteer at my football club with the younger teams to help them improve their skills and game which is really fun.
    In game I love to help new players getting them in my town which I am Co-Mayor in and helping new players get started. I try helping them out giving them some meebles to get started and some armour and tools and help them with the commands in game.
    All round I think I should be considered as I really enjoy helping people out and I think that is what staff is all about.

What are your weaknesses?
    My weakness was I haven’t used the forums or discord much, however I have been working on this and personally think I have been using them both more and more. I will continue to be more active on both platforms in the upcoming future. Also being more active on in game chat mainly global chat, I have improved this and will proceed to keep being more active and getting involved in more of the conversations.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    Thank you for taking the time to read my staff application, JC.

Linked Portfolio:

Upload Portfolio:

2. SaplingArcher

SaplingArcher Active Meeper

I've seen them help new members of their town get started. Beyond that, they are a kind person. +1

Adrian, BooBear1227 and Its JC like this.
  3. Peero

Peero Celebrity Meeper

+1 All-around great guy; kind, helpful and easy to get along with. He would make a great staff member and would definitely be a valuable addition to the team.

Adrian, BooBear1227 and Its JC like this.
  4. Sir Ralphie

Sir Ralphie Meeper

That's a +1 for me. Dude is a great guy for real, he helps people get off to a very right start. He pretty much put in work to help his town better, and I can't thank of a more suitable candidate for mod than this man.

5. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

Quite honestly, I barely knew you at first when I came back but getting to know you has been a real pleasure. You are always willing to help out especially with new players when they first join meep and also teaching them the necessary commands to get them started. You've become a well-known player within the community as well which is what concerned me previously and I am glad to see you branching out and talking to more people. I believe you have what it takes, and you're also a very genuine and kind person. It's a +1 from me, best of luck.

Its JC and Adrian like this.
  6. 0zblox

0zblox Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

As someone who tries everything he can to help out new players, I have a lot of admiration for JC because it proves he values the Meepcraft community and would like to grow and enhance it as much as he can. I've gotten to know him as a very friendly player with the right attitude for helper, GL +1 :)

onceuponajano and Its JC like this.
  7. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

I -1'd the last app for some fairly basic reasons.
    I, like many, have gotten to know the guy over the past few weeks.
    He's the co-mayor in my town and does a brilliant job helping people outside of the town.
    Huge improvements with dedication, knowledge, kindness.
    +1

EllieEllie and Its JC like this.
  8. CarJacked

CarJacked Celebrity Meeper

+ 1

Its JC likes this.
  9. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

Congratulations, JC! Accepted for interview, I'll be in touch so watch out for a message from me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.