1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application from Its JC

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Its JC, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Its JC

Its JC Celebrity Meeper

Member Name
    Its JC

Additional In Game Name(s):
    xB7Cx

Discord Name:
    jc_isee#3073

When did you join MeepCraft?

How many hours per day do you spend on MeepCraft? (average)

References (IGNs):
    FlamingDB, TripsBee

Introduction:
    Hello guys, if you haven’t seen me in game or know who I am. I live in England in the UK. I recently got a new job which means I am working from home as a trader on my phone which means I have a lot of time to go on Meep as I’m at home and don’t have a lot to concentrate on when working. During my free time I like to play football with my friends and family and going out with them, And also of course playing some more Meep :)

Which staff position(s) are you applying for / interested in? Please select all that apply.
    Mod

Why should you be considered for the above staff position(s)?
    I have never been a staff member on Meep before nor have I on any other server as I have only ever played Meep which is a good as I feel in the 8 years of being on meep I have a good understanding of the commands. I think I should be considered for the position as I enjoy helping people out. On weekends I volunteer at a charity local to my area with my grandparents and help care for the more unfortunate and the older people. I feel as I would be a good addition to the Meep staff as I will always go that extra mile for people that need help in a situation and will do my best to get the problems solved. I also like to help people in game for example helping them get to the next rank so they can enjoy their time on the server by either buying the rank for them or helping them purchase the rank with meebles. Aswell as this I feel I would be a good addition to the team as I am good at adapting to situations and handling problems and working as a team to get issues sorted so everyone can have a better time. And in this case a better and more enjoyable time on Meep.

What are your weaknesses?
    Things I can improve on are my activity on discord and the forums which I will improve on in the upcoming future.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    I’d like to say thank you for taking the time to read my application and for any feedback in advance would be great!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  2. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

I would like to personally see more references, you seem sort of a lone wolf on the server :)
    As well as, understanding maybe why you are interested in a staff position is helpful.
    Although you've been on forums for 8 years now, you have virtually no participation.
    Improving upon these ^ would get you +1's. But for now,

Its JC and Peero like this.
  3. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

Wouldn’t say forums is the biggest concern now as it was before discord came.

In regards to the app it concerns me that I don’t see you much. I’m in uk time although that may be due to you not being as dominant in chat or me being quite busy. If you could show knowledge on questions people ask in chat showcase your skills it would be a nice step. I’ll keep an eye out on this and try to get a better judgement for the future. As of right now I don’t know enough to give adequate feedback on you. I hope you wow is :). +\-

Its JC and Adrian like this.
  4. Its JC

Its JC Celebrity Meeper

Thank you for the feedback :) I’ll work on this.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 30, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 30, 2021 ---
    Thanks Andy I’ll work on being more active on in game chat :)

5. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

I haven’t seen you in game, but then again, I haven’t been active lately. Usually I’d say spill out the classic “get yourself a little more known on all aspects of the server before applying”, but it seems that being a Helper (or any other staff position, really) has changed a lot over the last couple of years. Low moderation and staff in general are getting a lot more involved on projects. From what I’ve experienced, it doesn’t really matter if you’re the most well known or knowledgeable person on the server to get the job done, really.

From what I’ve read, you have the time, the knowledge (I’ll take your word for it) and the good intentions and you’re available to help out the server; and the Meep Staff will never have too many people like that.

However, keep in mind that’s only from what I’ve gathered from your application. Your very few references point to the fact that people don’t know what your behavior, work ethic and attitude are like as a person to work with — or you simply didn’t ask many people. That’ll be up to the staff team to judge, based on what they’ve seen you do in-game and on other platforms.

All around, I’m personally a +1. Why not.

SurvivingSword11 and Its JC like this.
  6. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

-1 he's british

Natsu, ENIbeast and Its JC like this.
  7. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

REPORTED!

Toostenheimer, Adrian and Its JC like this.
  8. Its JC

Its JC Celebrity Meeper

Wow lol thanks for the feedback I’ll try changing my nationality :)

Natsu and Adrian like this.
  9. Katronica

Katronica Celebrity Meeper

+1 I guess, idk who you are I've been banned for so long maybe if you get accepted you can help someone out ;))))) wink wonk wink wonk

Its JC likes this.
  10. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

+/- I’m indifferent

Your application is short and a little weak, but I don’t think that an app alone makes or breaks and applicant. You could add organization and expand on all of your points.

Be more active on forums, we’re welcoming here :)

Good luck

Its JC likes this.
  11. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Hi ItsJC,
    We decided to deny your Helper application for now as we think you are not quite ready for the position. Please reach out to a SuperMod+ to discuss!