1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application from Historia

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Historia, Jul 22, 2022.

?

(Optional) Have you ever dealt with depression?

1. yes i have

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no I havne't

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't feel comfortable revealing that information

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Historia

Historia Celebrity Meeper

Member Name
    Historia

Additional In Game Name(s):
    Fuzzlr

Discord Name:
    Silver01#6223 (please add me! I am so lonely)

Latitude: 38° 52' 9.32" N Longitude: -77° 03' 12.88" W

When did you join MeepCraft?

How many hours per day do you spend on MeepCraft? (average)
    As many as possible! (zero)

References (IGNs):
    LilStokes
    7acespade
    Bunnyfufu
    Leaf_Blower

Introduction:
    Hello, recently I have got into trading crypto and trading NFTS (non-fungible tokens.) My current favorite NFT collection is cold vision and I have an ethereum miner attached to my neighbor's power supply system. He constantly comes to me scratching his head wondering why his electric bill is so high (tee hee!) He thinks his idiot 17 year old daughter is keeping the lights on, but somehow doesn't see the extension cord going from my garage to his. Anyways, please feel free to PM (private message) me if you want my bitcoin wallet address.

One time, in chemistry, I had accidentally responded with "cringe" when my teacher had asked me "what is the opposite of based?" Do with that what you will.

I personally believe gun safety is a really important part of being a responsible gun owner. I feel as if in order to purchase a firearm you must take mandatory gun safety courses, for a minimum of 3 weeks or perhaps 56 hours worth. Thoughts?

Have you ever held a staff position on MeepCraft or another server? If yes, please describe your experience. If no, please explain why you are interested in a position on MeepCraft.
    No, but as I dream of becoming a law enforcement officer (LEO) and I think this position will look really good on my resume. And unless you count being a moderator on redditor, then I suppose not! My hunt showdown KDA is 1.35 and therefore I'm really good for keeping an eye out! (ha, ha.)

Finally, I can be trusted with permissions and will not ban or mute at any transgression against me or my beliefs -- I promise. This will be a good decision and you really can just make me a "supermod" and not have to worry about anything else. In fact, I am so trustworthy just feel free to contact my lawyers about giving me the domain and copyright in order to make me owner. My guys will be in contact with your guys. Thanks in advance!

Which staff position(s) are you applying for / interested in? Please select all that apply.
    Mod, Media

Why should you be considered for the above staff position(s)?
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

What are your weaknesses?
    I have a nasty habit of sending zip bombs with 300 corrupted GB of files to my enemies in order to completely fry their computer. However -- I am reformed now, the last time I did this was a long time ago (3 hours). I have played for many years and only falsified government information at least once or twice, which I believe to be not too bad, some of you may (wrongly) disagree.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    Any links you receive from me are 100% safe to open and will not bring any harm onto you or your property. Be this in private message, discord private message, or any other social media that may be applicable.

Linked Portfolio:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/waifuism/ (real)

Upload Portfolio:

Silver01, SpongeyStar and 7acespade like this.
  2. Silver01

Silver01 Celebrity Meeper

-1 Female :/

3. Historia

Just as God is a Spirit, angels too are invisible spirits who do “not have flesh and bones.” The loyal angels reside in the heavens and have direct access to God’s heavenly presence.—Luke 24:39; Matthew 18:10; John 4:24.

4. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

+1 muslim

5. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

historia
    +1 historia
    historia

6. Historia

As a mod I will propose a bill banning all women

7. Historia

As a mod, I vow to fight for equal rights for ethnic minorities. If you were to ask me my least favorite race, I would simply reply 'the human race'.

8. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

-1 Fuzzlr