1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application from etha_lightflame

Discussion in 'Denied' started by etha_lightflame, May 12, 2021.

1. etha_lightflame

etha_lightflame Celebrity Meeper

Member Name
    etha_lightflame

Additional In Game Name(s):
    xSoulsListx

Discord Name:
    July#5374

When did you join MeepCraft?
    I believe 2016 in may

How many hours per day do you spend on MeepCraft? (average)
    Depends, 2-6

References (IGNs):

Introduction:
    I’m etha_lightflame, or at least I was until I lost my account password and other login credentials.. I was here back when alpha and beta were a thing, those were the days. I could write pages upon pages about my tragic backstory but I would prefer not to loom in the past, not that I have things to hide but because it can be a lot to think/talk about even for me. I wont keep people in the dark when it comes to my backstory (there is writing on my feed about me if you are interested) that isn't to say that I am not willing or unable to speak about my origin, but rather that I don't want to feel bad for things that weren't my fault right now. My real name is Ethan, I'm 21 and I have been attending online university classes throughout the pandemic. If you get me to start talking about myself I normally will struggle to stop as each time I talk I make it into a tale much longer then the never-ending story. I moved to a new house recently and have been adjusting to having neighbors again, having lived in the middle of nowhere on a hobby farm for multiple years. No we didn't own horses or cows, yes we did have chickens, ducks, goats and other animals, and no we didn't eat any of them... My favorite color is Minecraft cyan terracotta, my favorite food is wonton soup (homemade) and I partake in breathing air on a daily basis.

Have you ever held a staff position on MeepCraft or another server? If yes, please describe your experience. If no, please explain why you are interested in a position on MeepCraft.
    I have never been a staff on a server before, I did apply before but it was denied... unlike last time this time somebody asked me why don't you apply, I had actually been considering applying for a while, but being me I forgot until said person said hey why not apply.

Which staff position(s) are you applying for / interested in? Please select all that apply.
    Mod

Why should you be considered for the above staff position(s)?

I think I would do well on the staff team, I am not going to lie when I say I am a tad clueless at times, but I think that together with the current staff team I as well as others can continue to grow whilst helping out the Meepcraft community. Its always good to learn new things, and why not contribute to the community I had put time into getting to know. I know that a lot of people may not recognize who I am and may overlook my staff application, but all that means is I need to become someone worth remembering this time around, because I have been here. And I feel its time to give back.

What are your weaknesses?
    My weakness is I struggle talking about my own weaknesses, I struggle with short term memory. This is something I have been working on one phone alarm at a time. And copious note taking.

I sometimes feel like I'm not good Enough or that what I say isn't important, this tying in with the not being able to speak about my own weaknesses. the best way I can explain it is that I will critique my own work over and over, I think 'oh I forgot this or should add that' which leads to me thinking why didn't I write that in the first place. much like If you were to take notes of someone's notes that were of someone's notes that was also a copy of someone's notes I will often show people status updates before I post them out of fear that I am being offensive.

Additionally will often talk more then needed, people in real life have told me that I like the sound of my own voice, this isn't to say that I will blurt out just anything as I'm very self conscious about what I say and how it will affect others, I become very bothered if I say something even accidently that I know I can't take back (I hardly use social media apps because of this) . Essentially I tend to flap my gums and commit speak occasionally. the upside to this being that I am not afraid of asking questions, or for help if I need it. I have been trying to talk less and listen more being as I love the stories that people have to tell.

For the person who more or less loves to talk I am strangely bad at punctuation. I can't lie when I say I slip in what I call bonus commas... periods usually don't appear often when I am writing but my thought is still able to be understood, not to say that its an excuse as I did go back to English classes as soon as I entered University to be better at it.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    I applied before in the past, and was denied.
    I did end up adding more information to this document as I felt it was incomplete to an extent.

Please feel free to contact me over the forums if needed, or on discord If you have questions at July#5374 in case there was any questions you needed more insight into

Linked Portfolio:

Upload Portfolio:
    --- Double Post Merged, May 12, 2021, Original Post Date: May 12, 2021 ---
    I apologize I did not mean to spam my application multiple times, my device I typed out my application from had a tech issue resulting in multiple applications.

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  2. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to apply. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application at this time, please reach out to a Mod+ if you have any questions.