1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application from CasualNuker

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CasualNuker, Jul 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

Member Name
    CasualNuker

Additional In Game Name(s):
    CasualNuker

Discord Name:
    CasualNuker#4048

When did you join MeepCraft?
    December 19, 2014

How many hours per day do you spend on MeepCraft? (average)
    5-6

References (IGNs):

Introduction:
    Hello I’m Nuker aged 18 now with a job in customer service for a high end restaurant in the State of Texas. I’ve been playing this server since 2014 when I was 11 years old and have continued playing it almost weekly for the last 6 or so years. In terms of life I’m almost graduated from high school which I will complete in 2022 after that I plan to attend college for a major in Business Administration which I hope will lead to being in the business world. Currently though I am taking dual credits and working on learning basic computer knowledge so that I can succeed in life. I’m always open to chatting with anyone in the comments about any questions they may have regarding me!

Have you ever held a staff position on MeepCraft or another server? If yes, please describe your experience. If no, please explain why you are interested in a position on MeepCraft.
    Yes I have held a staff position before on several servers including management and ownership positions. In 2017 I first became a manager for a survival server where I helped bring about a community change so that the server could be restored to its glory, we succeeded with around twenty to thirty players average. In my second management position for a towny server I helped the Owner manage the community aspect by working on fun events for the community to participate in, that included drop parties, giveaways and more. I’ve also been moderator on several servers which included the basic moderation of any Minecraft server. I’ve also owned several mildly successful towny servers ranging from 5-30 players online averagely. These are all things that I have since retired from and have no connections to any of these servers present day nor do I know if any of them are even online anymore.

Which staff position(s) are you applying for / interested in? Please select all that apply.
    Mod

Why should you be considered for the above staff position(s)?
    Given the extensive knowledge I have of how meepcraft works and how servers in a whole work. I feel as if I am qualified enough to take on a position in this community which I previously harmed knowingly but have since then over the course of the last four and half years worked to help even though there are times where I am immature and can speak too harshly about the server.

What are your weaknesses?
    I currently believe my biggest weakness is patience. In a situation that may take a longer than usual time, I may start to make rash decisions which isn’t correct and can be worked on. In order to combat this weakness I will work on being more open-minded and less hot-headed with these situations. I will also remind myself that it is just a game and if need be walk away for a few moments. I can struggle with maturity at times in order to combat this weakness I will work on watching what I say and do as it will not only reflect myself but the server image as a whole.

I used to be very manipulating to others which caused my many past issues. When I struggled with scamming and stealing on the server I always was trying to convince others it wasn't me. But in the end to handle it I learned that if I continue doing this eventually I will never be accepted into the community. I sometimes lack commitment. There are days when I lack complete commitment to continue on a project in my own time. But to solve this I’ve been working on seeing all my projects through to the end and if needed I’ll take a moment or two away to think of what I need to do next. Impulse decision making is another thing I struggle with. To solve this I have to learn how to be patient and cope with others during a high stress situation. Criticism is something I’ve struggled with ever since I first applied for staff and continue to struggle with daily as I can get irrational and irate at players. So that I can solve this I’d take a break for a moment and think away from the screen. To find the best way to respond to a situation is the best course of action.

2. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

Hi Nuker, you have an active penalty present against your account which unfortunately is an auto deny at this stage. Please reach out to smod+ if you'd like more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.