1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application from CarJacked

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CarJacked, Feb 6, 2021.

1. CarJacked

CarJacked Celebrity Meeper

Member Name
    CarJacked

Additional In Game Name(s):
    Carjacked

Discord Name:
    !carjacked#5674

When did you join MeepCraft?

How many hours per day do you spend on MeepCraft? (average)
    like 5 - 6 when im unbanned

References (IGNs):
    SurvivingSword11
    Katronica
    LilStokes
    cooey3

Introduction:
    Hi everyone, I'm Carjacked most know me as Carjacked. I've played the server for about 6 years only been active for about 2 years. I have made countless memories and made many video on my YouTube channel about 4 years ago. I am currently in grade 11. I am very athletic and have played many sports in the past.

Have you ever held a staff position on MeepCraft or another server? If yes, please describe your experience. If no, please explain why you are interested in a position on MeepCraft.
    Yes I owned a Minecraft server with was home to 0 players. So I think I'm very qualified. I think I am also very helpful when I'm unmuted.

Which staff position(s) are you applying for / interested in? Please select all that apply.
    Mod

Why should you be considered for the above staff position(s)?
    I really love playing this server especially when I'm unbanned. I am very knowledgeable of Minecraft and Meepcraft. I think me being staff could make this server 47 times better. With my unmatched intellect and great ideas.

What are your weaknesses?
    I think I have 0 weaknesses I have never been banned for muted. Or said anything offensive or hacked or caused distress to other players.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    I am currently at 79% in grade 11 Applied Math. So I think if a player needs help with math I could easily help them

Linked Portfolio:

Upload Portfolio:

ENIbeast and SurvivingSword11 like this.
  2. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

Although Carjacked is banned, he brought up an excellent point that he could take on a "work from home" role (similar to how many people are working during COVID-19). When he is inevitably accepted for interview, this seems like a great way for him to be able to execute his staff responsibilities while being barred from the server! +1

Splasho, Marshy_88 and CarJacked like this.
  3. Tigressnerd

Tigressnerd Celebrity Meeper

+1

CarJacked likes this.
  4. Sekotslil

Sekotslil Popular Meeper

5. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Hello Carjacked,
    We have decided to accept your application to be moved to the Denied section! Just as your ban is not appealable, you can not apply while banned. Please wait out the remaining 118 days on your ban and do not apply until it has expired!