1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application from Candy_Master

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Candy_Master, Dec 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Candy_Master

Candy_Master The Canadian Candy

Member Name
    Candy_Master

Additional In Game Name(s):
    N/A

Discord Name:
    Kassidy (Candy_Master)#3710

When did you join MeepCraft?

How many hours per day do you spend on MeepCraft? (average)
    Varies, usually 3+

References (IGNs):
    Fuzzlr
    Cluelessklutz
    ImNotBlonde
    AdrianBFaust
    TotallyNotNotch

Introduction:
    Hey guys! I am Candy, Kassidy, Candy_Master (any of those work). I've been on Meepcraft a while, I've always been a hard core gamer if you know me (kidding). Alongside of minecraft, I do do stuff outside of it. I greatly enjoy reading, playing sports, clothes shopping, eating food especially sweets, and overall being outside especially since I grew up in Canada, there's just so many choices of outside activities to do. Overall I'm an extroverted/introverted mix which means I enjoy being around people and helping them in real life and on the server. It is why I have stuck around so long, the community is honestly what makes Meep special, and I've definitely made friends on here, it just sucks everyone is spread so across the world.

Have you ever held a staff position on MeepCraft or another server? If yes, please describe your experience. If no, please explain why you are interested in a position on MeepCraft.
    Over my years of hardcore gaming I have had the opportunity to be staff not only on other servers but also on Meep. On other servers I've had the experience of moderating, but not personally on Meep, and on Meep I have been Architect a few times, but I believe I have also been around long enough to know majority of the rules on the server itself.

Which staff position(s) are you applying for / interested in? Please select all that apply.
    Mod, Architect

Why should you be considered for the above staff position(s)?
    I love building overall on Meep, and I do it for myself, but I'd also like to contribute builds to Meep especially with it starting to gain more players. It makes me want to be involved and try to help Meep get back into it's groove with all the updates, and changes coming to meep. I strongly think I have the ability to create some pretty builds for the server efficiently. Along side of being an Architect I'd like to try my hand in moderating for the server as well, as I already enjoy helping players around and to help plan and contribute ideas to benefit Meep. Being a moderator will allow me to help others more deeply and well versed rather then as a regular player.

What are your weaknesses?
    Like everyone, I have personal weakness. In the past I have had issues of working with teams, but I believe I have grown out of the struggle and matured especially with the current staff team being great people and easy to work with. I also know in the past I have also struggled to be committed to staying on the team due to my life being of flurry of activities, and school. I plan to fully commit this time, especially with forcing myself this new years to make resolutions which I have never done (outside of being forced to in elementary), and one of those resolutions is to be more committed in anything I decide to set my mind to.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    I don't have any specify playing times. I am in PST but since the entirety of my sleep schedule is wonky you can see me on anywhere from 7am PST - 3am PST. Also I do have the ability to build in other styles, but I just love building in stone brick and terracotta!

(Also built: Old town spawn, clicker homes, edited projects, ctf maps, infected, laser)

Linked Portfolio:

Upload Portfolio:

(edited spelling error)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  2. ImNotBlonde

ImNotBlonde Celebrity Meeper

+1, you’re a lovely human. You get along well with old players and know them well, and the new players already love you as well- which I think is a great asset to have in staff!! Your builds are awesome & I obviously think you’re great because you’re the only person I’ve previously played with who I personally reached out to and really wanted to have around. I have seen you talk about ideas for Meep moving forward, and you genuinely care a lot and have a lot to offer. You’re smart and trustworthy and fun to be around!! Get it!! We’d be lucky to have you as staff!!

3. Kenji Tatsuya

Kenji Tatsuya Meeper

+1 when i first joined this server Candy made sure i knew all the commands i would need and got me a plot in town, Candy made sure i knew the rules, and how the town worked and later on came back to check my progress, to this day when i sign on Candy says hello and is a very kind person to not only me but everyone, Candy has constantly helped others find things both in town and outside of town at the pwarps!

4. katieolivia

katieolivia Meeper

+1 you’ve only been back / part of our town for a little over a week now but you’re definitely already loved by our little community as well as the rest of the server, you’re so approachable and easy to talk to and generally a lovely person to have around. You’re always so kind / helpful to everyone and also your builds are insane so i think you’d be perfect for both mod and arch!

Adrian, BooBear1227 and Candy_Master like this.
  5. diegOOOO

diegOOOO Meeper

+1 I would vote for president twice if it was possible. Also thank you for letting me borrow the lambo for the weekend and not even asking for gas

6. On_A_Toaster

On_A_Toaster Meeper

+1 Candy has been awesome to play with, she's made a ton of cool buildings and has made a great addition to Ratville with her small villa. If she's Architect I know we'll see some cool things pop up for sure. She's been helpful to everyone who needs it and has always been kind. Shed be a great fit for which ever role she lands in! She also has a long history with Meepcraft and has a great reputation.

7. Kirsi

Kirsi Meeper

+1 you are obviously very talented and have made some very impressive builds. You also are very easy to get along with and I think will be a great asset to meepcraft.

8. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

+1 - I've been through quite a few eras of Meep with you, and I've always had positive and uplifting interactions with you. I absolutely love seeing you around in game and talking with old and new players alike. You make sure people feel welcome and like they have what they need to be successful. I think you'd make an excellent moderator. We already know you can make some incredible builds, under pressure and on a time limit. I look forward to the future. :)

ImNotBlonde, Candy_Master and Adrian like this.
  9. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

Its nice to see new people applying for staff. gl

BooBear1227, Candy_Master and Adrian like this.
  10. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Looking forward to seeing you in an interview!

ImNotBlonde and BooBear1227 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.