1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

SSSoulblade's guide to selling stuffs.

Discussion in 'Unofficial Guides' started by SSSoul, Aug 30, 2013.

?

Helpful?

1. Yes

64.7%
  2. No

35.3%
  1. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

OK, anyways, the title says most of it.
    Market makes a huge chunk of money in my profit. Between selling heads, horse stuffs, (saddles, armor, etc)
    and rare things such as enchanting books, I made probably about 40% of profit from that.
    Anyways, if you want to sell things well, follow these steps.

1. Sell something high in demand.
    Don't sell rotten flesh or bones, sell things higher in demand such as dirt, glass, spawners, god tools, etc.
    2. Don't sell things at REALLY high prices.
    I see this in shout chat sometimes.
    " Selling 4 skeleton heads for 20k! First to message me and pays gets it!"
    Seriously, know the value of things before you sell them. Don't sell a Fuzzlr head for 1 meeble, and don't sell rotten flesh for a million because that just ticks off the rest of us with the spam.
    3. Start off the auction lower.
    Don't start auctions at max price. Start them off a little lower to get as many people addicted as possible. If you start a spawner auction at 1k for example, people can tend to get carried away to your benefit.

Thank you for reading, and make them moneyz!

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  2. ecbl

ecbl Meeper

Thanks for the tips! I'm pretty familiar now with using the marketplace, selling gathered items etc. I'm still a little un sure how the whole auction process works though. For example, if I have an enchanted diamond pick, do I just make a Shout for the sale? More specifically, how does the exchange of goods happen? I wait for the payment, then toss them the item? How does that work, or what would you suggest? Thanks!

3. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

Great guide, I knew all of this but it would definetly help a lot of other players :)

4. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

Just sell things in demand. Read char, etc.

5. ecbl

ecbl Meeper

I recently made some sales via /shout for several enchanted tools I had. Now I understand how it works... and I remembered to take screenies of the sale incase they didnt pay etc. thanks.

6. KaiUsesThis

KaiUsesThis Celebrity Meeper

Great tips,
    Great tips, but any ideas of what's in high demand other than the examples. And could you be specific, for example a specific enchanted book.

7. Okabig

Okabig Popular Meeper

This is a thread that needs to be updated since Fuzzlr made most items sold at a set price strait up, no questions asked where the player got the stuff either.

So 1 and 2 are void but 3 raises a good point that still is true and helpful.
    anyway now for cokeballs to be yelled at for necroing some point soon.

8. j32400

j32400 Popular Meeper

Is this in Skyblock? Because I didn't think you could get spawners in skyblock.

9. Raegan1030

Raegan1030 Popular Meeper

Why you Necro?