1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Spikeman1005

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Spikeman1005, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikeman1005

Spikeman1005 Celebrity Meeper

Member Name Spikeman1005

Additional In Game Names: IEatLag

When you were banned: Not very sure

Reason for ban: Duping

Ban Length: Appeal

Staff member who issued ban: Deinen

Why we should consider your appeal: You should consider my appeal because I've learned from my past actions. I will swear I will not dupe and will try my hardest to help out the server.i've been banned other times but I do not recall it for duping. I am sorry for duping on meep and will not do it ever again. I missed the server too much to not care about it. I haven't played on meep for a while and I had just came back and it's getting addicting again so this is why I would like to be unbanned.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I admit to duping and I will not do it again. If I could just have one more chance that would be great but if not then have fun meep.

cooey likes this.
  2. castroifyer

castroifyer :)

You have been permbanned before, and have an extremely extensive ban history. Due to your permban only being given on 5/25/15, we ask you to reapple in a months time. Denied.

cooey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.