1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Sorry

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Jasso4u, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasso4u

Jasso4u Well-Known Meeper

IGN: JASSO2U
    When: 7/10/14
    Reason: hacks
    Time: Perm
    Why you should consider my appeal: You should consider my appeal because I totally regret using kill aura, I was an idiot in thinking that hacks could facilitate my online game play without problems since in the pvp rules it never mentions hacks aren't allowed http://www.meepcraft.com/threads/pvp-rules.14284/ still, I admit that I am an ignorant by hearing what people tell me on chat and I noticed that i never though about stopping and i know that i deserve this punishment but I implore you to believe me that I no longer will disobey your server rules. Another reason why i should get unbanned is since other people get a 5 day temp-ban as a warning for hacking at kitpvp and i did not got that warning how so ever, so if other people have the "luck" why can't I? I am highly sorry for what i have caused and i promise this will be the end for kill aura so please if you guys don't consider this at least give me a 5 day ban as a punishment for my crimes.

Thank you for your time.

Nightpaladinwappo69 likes this.
  2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

From the global rules. http://www.meepcraft.com/threads/global-forums-and-teamspeak.14280/

4. Hacking/Cheating
    The use of any hack, modification, glitch, or texture pack to give yourself an unfair advantage falls under this category. Suspicion of use of a hacked client is reason enough to ban. The things that violate this rule are but not limited to:
    • A modified Minecraft Client
    • Any Full-bright modification
    • Any x-ray related mod/texture pack/glitch
    • Any form of speed hacks
    • Any form of PVP hacks
    • Any form of duplication or “duping”
    • Using any glitch that gives you an unfair advantage and/or being warped somewhere that requires you to use a glitch

3. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

You have an extensive list perm bans, both for hacking. The first one was for x-Ray, and the other for kitpvp hacks. You already knew the rules, and chose to disregard them. Is there anything you can say to change my mod that you most likely will do this again?

4. Jasso4u

Well you brought out a good point but xraying is useless now as you see since this server has an anti cheat for xray anyways. I do know that i got caught with xray and that i am wrong, i took my punishment by not asking you to unbann me for about 7 months but xray is useless now like i said and the map resets every time. In addition to kill aura it is a game ruining mod and it grants perks that are not allowed my the server but i swear that i never read the rules shown above i only read the ones i showed on my appeal. I know i did wrong by taking advantage if this hack and i know i deserve this punishment but i am human and everyone makes errors on life, and in this case i tried to gain meebles with a stupid hack. You can take my meebles away if you want but let me prove to you that i can be a legit player as well. Even do this is a game, it is entertainment for people and they don't deserve to waist their game play dealing with people like me. It's up to you to choose the outcome, i am seriously sorry and thanks for your time that i really dont diserve at all.

5. Splendy

Splendy Celebrity Meeper

It's kind of obvious though isn't it? You can't go into a country kill a man and then go whoops I didn't see the part of your law that said I can't kill a man. It's just not something you do! You could have asked or filed a modreq rather than meh I couldn't see it anywhere so sure go on then I will install a hacked client

Toostenheimer, Khafra and Muunkee like this.
  6. Jasso4u

Well when you look it that way it sounds worst but you still don't support the fact that this is not reality man this is a game. I know i did something wrong but they say that i have the right to appeal so here i am apologizing even do if i don't get unbanned i will have that though for a reflection. But for now i am asking their trust and opportunity to demonstrate that i can be legit as well and to forgive my terrible actions I know that i was a bad example for everyone, but if i do get this opportunity i wouldn't disappoint you.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  7. Quaddy

Quaddy Retired | SuperDuperMegaTrooper

While the apology is certainly appreciated we cannot ignore the fact that this wrong doing on your part has occurred several times. Due to this you will unfortunately have to serve a fair bit of time before any further appeals are considered.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.