1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

So you have came to my Introduction...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sir Ralphie, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Sir Ralphie

Sir Ralphie Meeper

Yes, hello! It is I, Mr. Sir Ralphie. A brilliant man, with energy, the spirits, and yes, even the vibes. Now, Let me tell you about myself. I'm 20 years old, majoring in Computer Science. I have some intentions on creating fun plugins using Java, now so far so good it's going good. Also, I love basketball and football, they are my top 2 EAAASSSSLLLY, like, with out any questions brodie. Oh, I also love being open about other ideas, it's great that you must adopt to the environment around you. Now, I actually have been on Meepcraft before when it was 1.8 back in 2013, but, I was using my brothers account, just so I can play CTF (RIP to that server) But, yeah, the community is amazing, and it still is today. I have met some of you here (You know who in the blue heck you are I aint sayin names) but, for others, this is who I am. Trust me, when I'm on a Voice call on Discord, expect a lot of vibing, and litness. That's what we do here. We vibe, chill, and be lit. Simple. Now, with that being said, whenever people say some factual shit here, remember to say this:

YYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIRRRRRRR :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

SIMPLE. ALL YOU GOTTA DO, GOTTA HYPE UP YO HOMIES MAN!

Anyways, that's who I am. I hope I get to meet with all of you in this community. Let's go have fun together, and be one loving Meepcraft Community that will rule the whole world of Minecraft.

-Ralphie :)

2. Peero

Peero Celebrity Meeper

YES SIRRRRRRR

Sir Ralphie likes this.
  3. Silver01

Silver01 Celebrity Meeper

I AM NOT WORTHLESS LOOK AT THE PRICE OF ME OVER TIME
    upload_2021-2-6_20-58-15.png
    SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

Sir Ralphie likes this.
  4. Sir Ralphie

Sir Ralphie Meeper

OH YUHHHHHH WE LITT
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 7, 2021, Original Post Date: Feb 6, 2021 ---
    ..... AT LEAST YOUR NOT A BILLIONARE WHO ROYALLY PUTS PEOPLE OUTTA BUSINESS WITH SOME HEDGE FUND SCHEMES -.-

5. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

Didn't know what I was walking into when I opened this app but when I squinted at the shape of his post and read the first two sentences it made sense.
    SO nice to meet you man
    Welcome to Meep.

Sir Ralphie and Peero like this.
  6. Katronica

Katronica Celebrity Meeper

AYO YES SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND WE IN THE HOOD AND OUT THE HOOD ON THE GANG LETS GOOOOO RALPHIE

Peero, Sir Ralphie and Liam like this.
  7. Splasho

Splasho Celebrity Meeper

YESSSSSS SIRRRRR

Sir Ralphie and Adrian like this.
  8. Sir Ralphie

Sir Ralphie Meeper

YOU KNOW HOW IT GOOOO
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 7, 2021, Original Post Date: Feb 7, 2021 ---
    OH YUH WE OUT HERE RNNN

Splasho, Katronica and Adrian like this.
  9. Jinkeloid

Jinkeloid Celebrity Meeper

Another sir after Sirrr_Pig

10. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Hello sir good to meet u
    YEEEEESS

SSIIIIIIRRR