1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Snorehax's Revised Ban Appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by 7acespade, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Snorehax
    Date/Time: About a month ago
    Reason: X-ray
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: SirrPig
    Why we should consider your appeal:

I admit that my account was used for illegal purposes. Since my account is my responsibility, and I have absolutely no way to prove that I am innocent..Even though I didn't xray, I have to accept that my account was banned for a logical and fair reasons. It was foolish of me to make two accounts with the same password, I take the blame.

Second of all, I would like to apologize to the server. Because of my actions, I put the server at risk by spawning a huge amount of Diamonds, enough to leave a huge dent in the server an amount that would wound the economy. Once I hopefully come back, I will try my best to reverse the terrible things I have caused, and will prioritize my time and effort into mending all the damages; both emotional and physical, that effected the community.

Most importantly, I would like to apologize to the community. Since almost every bit of evidence is stacked against me, I will find it understandable to accuse me of crimes my account partook in. I would like to apologize to every meepcrafter that I've let down. I hope that someday, you guys can forgive me.

Please, strip me of every penny I have. I am willing to comply to anything done to me, just to ensure that I can log back on again. I am willing to do anything to continue being with the community. If anything can be done, and I mean anything, I will do so without question.
    Yours Truly,
    Snorehax

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

3. 7acespade

Cant believe I forgot...
    Ill edit it in.

iOblivion likes this.
  4. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

As you already admitted, the security of your account was unsafe. You made little effort to ensure security which put the community at risk. This isn't a trivial matter. Accepting blame isn't enough. Is there anything else you would like to add that may help with accepting your appeal?

7acespade and Lilliya like this.
  5. 7acespade

Thinking back on it, I might have some more apologies. Ill edit my Ban Appeal right away.

6. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Could you elaborate this part for me?

7. 7acespade

I just learned that BeyondTrolling xrayed close too 1,000,000 meebles worth of diam0nds.

8. 7acespade

Well, I added more relevant info

9. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I highly appreciate you apologizing for all actions. I look forward to seeing you around in-game again, as this appeal is accepted! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.