1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Smshortstack's Helper App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Smshortstack, May 28, 2014.

1. Smshortstack

Smshortstack Popular Meeper

In Game Name: SMshortstack
    Skype (Yes/No): Yes
    Teamspeak Username: SMshortstack
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: CST
    Hours online per weekday: 1-6
    Hours online per weekend: 3-8
    Position Changes: Supreme to Helper

Introduction:
    Hey Meep! You have probably seen me in chat but you probably don't know much about me. I am 15 years old. I am in 9th grade, almost 10th. I started playing Meepcraft in August of 2013. I am assistant in the town Bassworld owned by Bass_flow. I am on Meepcraft about 24/7 except for school and sleeping.
    Last year I went to a global competition for Destination Imagination with my team. It's really hard to make it to Globals after beating state and regionals. Destination Imagination requires a lot of teamwork, skill, and creativity. I possess all three of these traits.

Why I should be helper:
    Experience: I have never been any type of admin or staff on any servers. But as I said earlier, I am assistant in Bassworld. I have owned several towns and know what a mod/helper should be like. I know how to assist new players in what they need. I have been put in charge of groups because I am considered trustworthy and honest.

Work Ethic: I am a very hard worker. You can ask just ask anyone who knows me In-game. I usually stay on task until that job is completed. When I do a job I do it right the first time unless directed otherwise. I like for people to think highly of me so i try my best in everything i do.

Dedication: I am very dedicated to the Meepcraft server. I try to do my very best to let new players have a great time so they might donate. I have spent countless hours building towns for new players.

Involvement: I am very involved in Meep. I help people who ask questions in /shout. I just recently got teamspeak, but I have been on it just about the whole time. I like to listen to the people and the community. I am pretty active on the forums, where I learn most of the new attractions Meepcraft acquires.

Performance: I am a mature person. As helper I would complete modreqs and help new members understand and have fun on the server. I am able to set aside my personal time to help new members of Meep, and to keep the server welcome and enjoyable for all Meeps.

Weakness:
    Anger/patient: Sometimes people can make me really mad. I tend to ignore them most of the time. This weakness will not hinder my ability to choose right or wrong.

Conclusion:
    That is why I would like to become a staff member. Meepcraft teaches people economics even though they might know. I love Meepcraft and my life would be boring without it. I hope I will be accepted as a staff member.

-Every once and a whole m parents come into my room unexpectedly and ask me to do some favors. In this situation I would have to leave or mute teamspeak. I also play off a laptop so my mic quality isn't the greatest.

2. emmettz24

emmettz24 Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    •Good Application
    •Good Activity Ingame
    •Not very active on Ts
    •Don't help in /shout

Smshortstack likes this.
  3. Smshortstack

Smshortstack Popular Meeper

As i said i just got teamspeak like 2 days ago. I try to help in shout as much as i can, maybe we are just in different time zones and schedules.

4. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    I think you need to improve your teamspeak and forum activity .

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  5. Everyone

Everyone Well-Known Meeper

+/-0 Small app but summed it up. Be a bit more active.

6. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

If you got teamspeak 2 days ago then I don't think you are on enough and able to talk to so many people in that short amount of time.

Orangefanta1028 likes this.
  7. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

I know of you, but haven't gotten to know you the best. Nevertheless, you seem like a nice person who is kind. Try to improve your activity.

8. lionblaze25

lionblaze25 Active Meeper

+1
    Active
    Help on /shout
    Good app

9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

+1, you said a few things in your application that struck a chord with me.

I think these are very important qualities in a helper. Aside from that I don't ever recall having any issues with you, or see you acting out in shout. I think there are some activity issues, but that can be remedied very quickly, and easily.

Even if the application isn't accepted at this time, I'm sure if you work on what they ask you to and reapply in the future you will have a shot. I think you have potential.

Good luck.

10. Aubel

Aubel Well-Known Meeper

1+ you are the first person I saw when I joined. I have only seen you be nice. You deserve it dude.

Jiltism likes this.
  11. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Smshortstack is truly a MeepCraft great. Being one of my best friends on meep, I cannot leave a vote because the +1 would be a complete bias. He is always willing to go the extra mile for me and many others. He has helped me countless times. He drops what he's doing and offers me help if I need it. He never just stops something; he always strives to help the player. I could not figure out how to redstone something a few days ago, and he literally helped me for 45 minutes until we figured it out.:)

To conclude, Smshortstack would be a splendid addition to the MeepCraft staff team.

Deinen and Smshortstack like this.
  12. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

+.5
    •Mature
    •Activity is great (I've seen you on Teamspeak all the time since you've got it!)
    •App was nice (took a couple tried to make it like this)
    •I see you in shout
    •I don't see you helping, but it may just be me. Before I was helper, I helped people in /msg and I understand a lot of players do that a lot.
    •You and your personality would make a great addition to staff! :)
    Good luck! ;)

13. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

I think I'll go +1 on this. You seem to be friendly, helpful, and dedicated, and you know what you're doing.

I would've liked to see a little bit more in your application under "Weaknesses." (Most people can be impatient or angry at some point, so how is it a weakness for you? How are you working to overcome it, and how would you deal with it as staff?) But the rest of it made a good case for why you would do well as Helper. :)

GingerManOWNS and Smshortstack like this.
  14. Klitch

Klitch

+1. I have great ig experience with you.

15. Oo0gumonster

Oo0gumonster Popular Meeper

• +0.5
    • You are mature
    • I see you in game a lot
    • Nice app
    • Well known
    • Work on helping out more
    • Improve TS and Forum activity
    Good Luck :D

16. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

-I liked the App it summed everything up rather consicely which is not a bad trait to have.
    -Havent really seen you IG much recently but when I do you are Helping in Shout and stuff.
    -Forums activity is rather lacking tho
    I am a +.5
    Good Luck :D

Smshortstack likes this.
  17. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

+Active IG
    +Helpful
    +/- Teamspeak activity
    +/- Forum activity
    +MAture
    +Nice app
    +1 Good luck!

Smshortstack and Bob4444444 like this.
  18. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

I agree with Deinen. If you don't pass this time, here are some things you could improve:

- in-game activity. We're almost in the same time zone but I don't see you online very often.
    - Teamspeak. I personally don't think this is very important, but others say you aren't active there.
    - Forums. I've heard your name but I rarely see your posts. Contribute to other staff applications and debates more often.

Deinen and Smshortstack like this.
  19. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

This application shows that you have the aspects to become a great helper, you are active in all parts of the server and have a welcoming attitude. You seem very confident and seem to be active on all parts of the server so knowing commands and rules should come easy.

One thing that you can still work on is getting your activity on the forums up, don't be afraid to post places just keep in mind what rules are set on where you can and can't post. Keep up your work on staying active in game and on TeamSpeak.

Overall I am a +1

Smshortstack likes this.
  20. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Accepted for interview!