1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

/sleep

Discussion in 'Denied' started by IzzSt, Nov 16, 2017.

?

Which is the best Mob

1. A Kraken thing

26.7%
  2. B Flying Manta Ray Thing

46.7%
  3. C Hungry Dino Thing

20.0%
  4. D Shielded Blaze Thing

6.7%
  1. IzzSt

IzzSt Celebrity Meeper

Seeming as mojang is adding a new mob to minecraft and my research says that 50% of all players love Mob B
    I would like to propose /sleep
    Mob B feeds on insomnia and attacks in large groups. This could be avoided with /sleep /sleep would let you go to sleep anytime anywhere. Although I think this will mess up bed spawn points (no one uses them anyways) this might help casual non geared players in towny and wild. It would certainly get rid of the irritation of a horde of flying manta rays attacking you and make you lose all those hours of mining.

This could be a rank perk or even a non-rank perk

2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Make people go out in survival geared up instead of nullifying a new challenge.

riri30 and CluelessKlutz like this.
  3. IzzSt

IzzSt Celebrity Meeper

They could just not use "/sleep"

4. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Fancy that, I never thought of it!
    I meant it as in there's now a need for people to buy armour since there is something out there to kill them throughout the day so armour will have a worth. With this command people won't need to buy armour still do you get my drift?

riri30 likes this.
  5. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

I agree with kling. 1: makes armour necessary. I've been wearing a guardian head only for like a week and still killing mobs easily. 2: This also adds difficulty to a game that's way too easy. If the game's too easy, it gets boring, it's that simple. Too hard for you? Play creative to learn how to survive. That's what I did, and look, now I'm an elite MC player with 5+ years of experience, just like you (presumably)

6. IzzSt

IzzSt Celebrity Meeper

oh

7. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

it also RUINS businesses

8. FamousZAmos

make a ceiling :O

(or just get good)

9. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

:O

it's a nice suggestion for more casual players but I don't think it's really needed. I'll probably just avoid wild and buy things from elite MC players

yay for businesses!

SpongeyStar likes this.
  10. lanekids40

and famous

THEY SPAWN ON AIR
    you would need to fill in the entire chunk.
    this isn't sky factory, we don't have transfer nodes with world interaction upgrades constantly putting 5 stacks of cobble per tick into an ME system. if you want a challenge I suggest either the age of engineering pack or project ozone 2 in kappa mode.

11. IzzSt

IzzSt Celebrity Meeper

I need to increase my IQ

12. FamousZAmos

it's not like the devs are going to let them just spawn inside buildings (unless you have a massive room at 150+ Y I guess) they'll probably spawn in unlit high Y levels. Basically, the only thing this messes with is skyblock. Since on meep they'll be nerfed af on skyblock or just disabled, no worries. Remember when bats were added? It's like that, it sounds bad, but it probably won't affect gameplay too much. Remember when guardians were added? I don't think I know a single person irl who's taken the time to raid an ocean monument. Minecraft won't be permanently changed or anything, trust me. New mobs haven't impacted the game since shulkers. LLamas? Guardians? Witches? None of those are features I've ever even really noticed.

watch rick and morty

13. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

It might be interesting to add this to a perk crate, but I think I'd rather wait on adding this until 1.13 (or whatever build the new mob gets added to) gets installed on Meep.

SuperDyl likes this.
  14. 00000

00000 Guest

This mob wouldn't even be able to attack anyone in Towny, unless the plot rules allow for mobs to be there. Seeing as most people are either there, at spawn, or playing minigames, it seems like the mob isn't going to be a huge deal, more of a minor nuisance to kill with your sword, much like every other mob.

Kling likes this.
  15. lanekids40

1.14, with the new textures

SuperDyl likes this.
  16. IzzSt

IzzSt Celebrity Meeper

ok pickle rick

17. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

just carry a bed arround, it'd be like an 'i'm ready to die' camping trip! just glad these aren't in real life, I'd be dead long ago

LordInateur and iKitten like this.
  18. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

Or we could just not update to 1.13+ since these flying mobs would just cause unnecessary bulk like bats, parrots, etc do and by updating we're practically sponsoring the end of minecraft as we know and love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

19. FamousZAmos

gotta accept change sometimes...
    maybe not this time though. +1
    (1.13 is technical stuff so I'm actually okay with it, 1.14 is gonna be the aquatic update)

20. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

Problem with this is, if we refuse to update we won't get as many new players, as most servers will update asap, and I don't think people will like the idea of keep switching versions just to play meep, it'd ruin the playerbase