1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Skywars?

Discussion in 'Denied' started by LadyReggles44, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyReggles44

LadyReggles44 Active Meeper

I believe meepcraft should have sky war's... it is sort of like skyblock except with players's fighting against each other trying to be the last user standing, it is also very fast paced for the players who do not enjoy slower paced games. The prize could be 900 or something like that.

This is a image I found of what skywars is.
    skywars.jpeg this is not my idea this is actually a suggestion of my friend Adrialovesbvb32 but she does not have a forums account so I did this for her.

2. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Sky Wars is a mini-game from Uberminecraft. It's fun, but can be very difficult if you got players that like to throw snowballs and such at you. We can't add this mini-game onto the server, because if we did, we would be stealing. It's Uberminecraft's idea, not ours.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  3. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

Please remember to search for your suggestion before posting. :)

Toostenheimer likes this.
  4. xtJunior

xtJunior Unknown Vigilante

-1 Meep wouldn't be so special if we copy other servers' mini-games. We have other mini-games coming soon too.

LadyCassandra and Toostenheimer like this.
  5. LadyReggles44

LadyReggles44 Active Meeper

6. PainCakexx1997

PainCakexx1997 Squirrel Power!

Denied, we can take in mini-games that other server have but we would like to have re worked them a bit so that we do not copy them. And so that we have something special for meep.

Toostenheimer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.