1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted skateboy

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by skateboy, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Meeper

Member Name skateboy

Additional In Game Names: snowboardtiger

When you were banned: About a month ago

Reason for ban: killing toons in town

Ban Length: undetermined

Staff member who issued ban: xT3Kx

Why we should consider your appeal: I donated a good amount of cash for my son to play this game. How long is the ban? I think its been about a month now. How much longer? Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: He is a youth and listened to his friend on what he can get away with, without thinking if it was correct or not. As it turns out his friend was jealous because of his rank and coax'd him into it. I have discussed with him on what he has done wrong and why people would be upset with him.

waap400, cooey and metr0n0me like this.
  2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Hi, an admin has initiated contact via email with your son, who has failed to reply. You can contact him at [email protected]

waap400 likes this.
  3. skateboy

Thank you. Its my email so that's probably why no response. I will have to try and find it. It may have been filed under spam.

waap400 and metr0n0me like this.
  4. skateboy

I just sent an email to [email protected] and it failed. Is this the correct email? Can I get another contact please?

The error that the other server returned was:
    550 5.0.0 <[email protected]>... User unknown

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    waap400 and cooey like this.
  5. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

6. skateboy

Sorry,
    That email fails also :(

7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

While we wait for Reggles to clear the email issue up, are you aware of the extent of your son's ban history?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

waap400, cooey and metr0n0me like this.
  8. skateboy

Is there any record of what "sexual content" means. I would love to know.

9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Sent you a conversation with a couple examples.

10. skateboy

We are definitively having email issues; maybe it is your server? I didn't receive anything on my emal address [email protected]. And thank you for that history, I was stunned, we had a long talk last night. I knew he had problems initially because a toon cokeballs3 took him in the wild and killed him off and he tried to retaliate. But I explained to him he shouldn't act the same way and thought the behavior had stopped.

metr0n0me likes this.
  11. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Absolutely, and having children myself, I understand that sometimes kids just do dumb things without thought. We do not want to kick users out from our game permanently, this isn't successful for anyone involved. But we must know that the user can come back and play productively, and following our rules.

Do you have skype? If so, my skype name is "Deinen"

If not my email is [email protected], and I will talk with the other staff and see if we can extend him one last chance, but he has to know, we cannot allow him to come back and keep doing the same things, we'll have to remove him off the server again, which we dislike as well. :)

waap400, 00000, cooey and 3 others like this.
  12. skateboy

I have communicated with Deinen via email. Below is the conversation. Is there anything else I need to do?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Re: Meepcraft Ban

Absolutely, I apologize for the delay in response, I hadn't noticed the message. I am going to talk with an admin about the account and see what can be done. :)

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 9:24 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
    Dear Deinen,
    I appreciate you considering giving my son another chance. He has a few real life friends on the server that he loves to play with and misses that opportunity. I haven't used skype in a while since I had a netbook a few years back. I used it to talk with my nephew when he was over in Iraq during the war effort. Anyway, I'm kind of embarrassed about the whole thing since I was a bit bothered about the ban after I donated for his rank until I saw his history and then felt the opposite. Then I was mad at myself that I did that; I feel more comfortable with the email at this point. I will explain to him that the staff will determine his outcome and if he gets back on, he won't get any more chances after this. I think I'm going to keep him off for a while longer to make a point even though you may open up his account. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do or someone else to communicate with about this matter.
    Sorry about the inconvenience.

6/11/2015
    Good evening Deinen,
    I just looked at the "Skateboy" posting and did not see any info on denied or accepted. Do I keep posting on that or wait for a response? Please advise. Thanks .... no rush hes not allowed on for another week if accepted, but I don't want to forget about this and have this fall off the radar and start all over again.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  13. castroifyer

castroifyer :)

This has not been forgotten! I have just reminded Deinen to please look at this posting.

Toostenheimer and waap400 like this.
  14. skateboy

Thanks for the update. I actually forgot, been busy at work.

15. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Hello, we have talked as a staff and we have decided to give your son one last chance. The next language offense, or other offense that results in a ban, it will be a permanent ban.

Toostenheimer and CreeperCristi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.