1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Skaros's SuperMod Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Skaros123, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

In Game Name: Skaros123
    Teamspeak Username: Skaros
    Timezone: Central USA (Chicago)
    Hours online per weekday: 5-7
    Hours online per weekend: 6-8
    Position Changes: Mod to SuperMod

Introduction: Hello, my name is Skaros123, but you can just call me Skaros. I've been playing on this server for over 6 months now and have been through a lot. I've been through a lot in this server and have learned what it truly means to be a part of a community. I'm about 5 ft 9 and I go to high school. Currently, I'm on summer vacation, but when I get back I'll be entering my sophomore year. I enjoy interacting with others and meeting new people. I consider myself and average teen with a heart for learning and exploring new ideas. I like to join clubs in school because I feel like it's the best way to meet new people and to truly bound with others and learn new things that can really teach me life lessons. One of my favorite games is Minecraft, which I often play a lot. My primary server is MeepCraft which is the one I'm most dedicated to.

Why you should be Supermod: Well, I believe I should become a SuperMod on MeepCraft because I've been through both, my trial stages and moderator stages on MN and continued my staff position on MeepCraft. On my first 2 week as a Helper, I was iffy. A bit confused, if you will. But after that I truly understood what it meant to be a staff member. I've learned how to deal with bad situations and handle criticism from 'trolls'. I understand people can become impatient at times, and I believe that is perfectly natural. As long as something is done about the situation so an issue can be resolved ASAP. I don't like to make people wait, I understand that they need things done quickly. I don't try to rush myself either, I always put in time to assist a person in need not only because that is my job, but because I know it's the right thing to do. Throughout my 3 months as a staff member, I've grown to deal with people much better and always make sure they leave on a good note. My primary goal is not just to get things done, but to make sure the people are pleased and satisfied with what I have done for them. As far as Modreqs went, I am a strong believer in Quality > Quantity. Sure I may have had fewer modreqs than others, but I always make sure the person I contact is fully aware of how to resolve their situation and that they get the best answer I can provide them. If I fail to help the person, I would direct him to another staff member who would hopefully assist better than I have. I don't think of this as a bad thing, we all need help at times. Towards the end of MN, I accumulated over 1000 modreqs in total, I always check them to see who needs assistance. I'm very familier with all the commands as I have been using them for the past 3 months. I've worked with many great staff members such as Deinen and Squirrelman, who have taught be a lot about how to function as a staff member. I always use constructive criticism to better myself, I don't let it put me down and respond respectfully when someone condescends on me. The primary goal as a staff member is to work to achieve higher than what one is expect, I always make sure that I can handle situations when getting into them. Hey, nobody's perfect. Not everyone can complete every task. If I can't help with a bad situation, I always call in for help, whether it's in the staff chat in game or on Teamspeak or Skype. We are all a team, we all are working together. I wish to use the best of my abilities to push the community further and help bring a better tomorrow.

Weaknesses: At times, I may get tired of my work. I may get a tad bit lazy from time to time. But I learned to work through these feelings. If I look to be slacking off or just not doing my job, it would mostly be because I've had a very long day and just want to take a break. Rest assure, I still do my job and let others know that I'm here to help. Regardless about how I feel.

Conclusion: This is the server I play on 95% of the time. I'm very familier with all the commands and the community in general. I've had 3 months experience and feel I am ready to take my staff position to the next level. I've worked with great staff members who have taught me a lot about what it means to be in a position of power. In a position where I can help people and make their days better. In conclusion, I have proven my loyalty and trust to the community and staff, and I believe I am a strong candidate for the SuperMod Position. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    thebpupwolf and slammjamm like this.
  2. jmchugh2014

jmchugh2014 Popular Meeper

+1. He has potential to do great things for the server. His maturity combined with his loyalty to Meepcraft, would make him a great super mod.

3. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

+1, skaros is highly deserving of this position

Serphina91 likes this.
  4. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I have dealt with you many times on MN and now, and one thing is for sure that you're very mature and you are very capable of this position. Your mindset on staff and general great attitude with other players gives me a +1

5. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

This should auto-accepted.
    - Your active on TS
    - Your active IG
    - Your very nice, I haven't see anything bad from you.

I'm for a +2. Bout' time :p

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  6. Gh05t

Gh05t Popular Meeper

+1. Qwikin summed it up.

7. The_Squirrelman

The_Squirrelman Popular Meeper

Skaros, skaros, skaros. Helping train you (I'm afraid I can't claim full credit for your success) has shown me that you are extremely capable, level headed, and don't let higher influences affect your decision making. Your dedication in game and your dedication not to your position, but the server, is what sets you apart from the other staff members here. Your in game activity, your skype activity, teamspeak activity, and every aspect of your staff work is phenomenal. The fact that you are not afraid to voice your opinion, and have a strong level opinion of your own has you shining above the others. Good luck. +10.

922yalp and nhjed like this.
  8. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

I didn't like your immaturity today while Onis and btilm felt like trolling, whilst they held staff positions that people have a tendency to trust as you contributed to the chaos in shout, but I think you are a very good Moderator.

+0

Serphina91 and nhjed like this.
  9. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

+1
    #Skaros4Supamod

You are kind, you help a lot, you are very mature.

Serphina91 likes this.
  10. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

One of the most deserving of the staff. +1

Serphina91 and The_Squirrelman like this.
  11. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

12. ImNotBlonde

ImNotBlonde Celebrity Meeper

-1 until you admit you've peed your pants

Serphina91 likes this.
  13. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

I can't say you're my favorite mod that ever played, but you are right now so +1.

Serphina91 likes this.
  14. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

This application was amazing! +1 wooden hoe.

15. SenorSparklz

SenorSparklz Popular Meeper

You are very hardworking and you deserve this promotion! +1

16. TomWat123

TomWat123 Well-Known Meeper

+1 Great mod friendly and can take a joke! :)

17. Derp Squad

Derp Squad Meeper

+1, I always see you helping out in shout and interacting with players.

18. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

This was Accepted and promotion granted. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.