1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

silk touch spawners not working

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Pluto258, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Pluto258

Pluto258 Popular Meeper

Bug:
    silk touch spawners not working

IGN:
    Pluto258

Date of Bug: 3-30-21 and either 3-24 or 3-25

Summary of Bug:
    I have tried twice over the last 5 days to use a silk touch pickaxe on a spawner, each time the spawner just disappeared.

Evidence of Bug: I did talk to EllieEllie the night I lost my 2 spawners. Philllll contacted me the next day with the link for "missing job perk"

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    Last week (Wednesday? Thursday?) I tried to move 2 of my own skeleton spawners in my town using a silk touch pickaxe and both of the spawners just disappeared instead of dropping. I am level 109 hunter and had leveled up hunter the day before trying. Just today, after leveling up hunter twice more, i tried on a zombie spawner in the wild and again no spawner drop, it just disappeared. I have filled out the report link for missing job perk, but haven't heard anything

FYI - just tried it again in combined towny wild (or what ever you call the new wild where you can get resources). 4-16-21. it still isn't working.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021