1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Signs

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Snuffles, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snuffles

Snuffles Well-Known Meeper

So Jacknat posted the following and locked the thread without a confirmation that it actually worked. It didn't.

To my understanding this is "typed line one and 2 then went back to fix line one the rest bug out"
    That's not at all what happens in my case. I can go straight down the list and type "1","2","3","4" on each line respectively, no backspaces no going back and editing, and all lines below line 1 will show "?!" instead of text.

I've tested it multiple times in different scenarios. It's not bound to my account as it happens with my alts. It doesn't happen when another player logs into my account for me from their computer. It isn't an issue with my client as I've reinstalled MC and Java, I've tested on single player was well as other servers. Removed all of my 1.6.4 modded clients, removed my resource packs dumped my MC directory. I even tried a different internet connection. The only thing I haven't personally tried was using Windows instead of OSX. I'll probably do that this weekend when I get un-lazy and reinstall my VM.

I'd like to ask you not to close this thread until I can get a solid and definitive answer.

2. jacknat96

jacknat96 Celebrity Meeper

As I said in the over post 'if still having problems with this plz /mail me in-game and I will see if I can do more thanks for the report.' the player who did the post /mail me and I was saying it to all the people who are having the problem. :) so plz /m me when you are in-game I will test it with you and see if it is just something with the plugin and I will see what I can do thanks for the report. And i will put this under pending if you do not think I am doing something about this. :)

3. Ferrodar

Ferrodar Meeper

I can confirm that it is a mac problem (at least on my end) and only with this server so far. The problem occurs with signs in towny and skyblock, not just shop signs, any sign. I have to use a windows machine to place shop signs. I used my mac and logged onto another server and was able to properly place. The first line of text will read correctly, but the rest will have ?! on them.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.