1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Server Restart Issue

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by spartan0405, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spartan0405

spartan0405 Meeper

Twice tonight when the server was reset I lost all my stuff. I lost two sets of iron armor along with everything in my inventory. The last time they reset, me and a bunch of other people, ended up in the middle of the ocean. It would have been pretty funny except all my stuff was gone. this is really starting to be a pain. Mine for iron, make armor, server reset, start over. Any chance we can get this straightened out?

Thanks

2. Klitch

Klitch

I believe this might be the work of a server rollback. Rollbacks are infrequent and they are typically avoided. When they occur, the server is reverted back to an original save prior to the save that was currently loaded. During rollbacks, items that you didn't have in the previous save would be lost as they would not be in the saved data. No refunds are given for rollbacks as it would be a lot of work for the staff team. Note that they are infrequent and only happen when absolutely necessary.

Empoleon_master likes this.
  3. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

The server must be rollbacked in order to come back up. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.