1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Selling Luthreel village!

Discussion in 'Closed Marketplace' started by Achrow, Dec 19, 2017.

Tags:
?

Want to see it?

1. Yes. I love it.

75.0%
  2. No. its kinda ugly.

25.0%
  1. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

I am not selling the actual town but I'm selling the building/structure/landscape, one of my outposts is called luthreel village and is a prebuilt fantasy village! Im selling it for 500k!! It has been in meep for a very long time and has had many owners but the creators and founders of the village are Achrow and steviefiveo56 I once sold it to nacho for 800k but bought it back for lower i was going to make a town with it but I'm busy on a different project and to be honest.. I'm quite lazy on adding residents and giving them a tour of the town.

The town spawn has a tall bell tower overlooking the village which then has a crooked path leading to the first home built there with other nicely sized homes going to the end of this path takes you to the sacred hobbit hole which was the first structure ever built in that area. There is a big house with a rail road leading to Hiraeth which is near legend! then off-road there is a mansion for the mayor or leader of the district it is enormous and the opposite side to that is a bunch of little cottages! The landscape is pretty at night and the mountains make the town even more of a fantasy! the magical colours catch your eye and give life to the small village.
    If you would like to see the village message me when I'm on meep and i will give you a tour. :)

Leave a comment if you would like to buy this village for your town or message me on discord!

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    SuperDyl likes this.
  2. Trexy

Trexy Celebrity Meeper

Achrow, I will take it for free because I was forced to be your slave. :D

Achrow likes this.
  3. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect