1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Second Ban Was Not Correct

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Jafu29_1, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jafu29_1

Jafu29_1 New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Jafu29
    When you were banned: Somehow a week ago...
    Reason: X-Raying
    Ban Length: appeal (You can appeal @ meepcraft.com)
    Staff Member:Bob4444444
    Why we should consider your appeal:

The first time I have a X-Ray Mod in my minecraft instance and used it so it was fair to ban me for 7 days... but i have learned from it and removed the mod from my minecraft file so i didnt x-ray again... But when I play at my parents home I have a slow internet connection and caused of this some chunks are not loading so fast or didnt load... so I can see through some chunks and can see whats inside the chunks around the not loading chunk. I have paid for the Elite rank and dont wanna lose the money so I have learned from my first ban. I hope I can convince you that the second ban was not correct.

Kind regards
    Jafu29 (Jan)

PS: Hope all written here from me is correct english, cause im native german and cant spell english so good...
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 3, 2014 ---
    Maybe can somebody reply to this appeal, so i can play on meep again... (i want to buy a rank upgrade when it is on sale and dont have anything from it when i dont get back...

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Hi Jafu.

Regardless of whether you are using a modification or if it is from chunks not loading, it is still considered xray. You must have realized that exploiting the fact that you can see through blocks is just as illegal as an actual hack.

3. Jafu29_1

Jafu29_1 New Meeper

but what can i do against it??? And whats with my money should i get it back trough Paypal???

4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

I believe that you are sorry, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be banned.

You already had a second chance that you abused by using xray again; If you'd like to be considered for an unban, I suggest reappealing in no less than two weeks, so that you can show that you are dedicated to changing and never doing this again.

You do have a chance of getting back currently, but if you chargeback you will never be unbanned unless you pay a $20 fee.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.