1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Replacement of /fix?

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Strengthened, May 21, 2016.

1. Strengthened

Strengthened Celebrity Meeper

Now before I make my suggestions I just want to point out that I am on mobile so there might be a few typos here and there.

So as you probably all know by now. Due to the demand by EULA, Meep have sadly had to get rid of some amazing commands including /fly and /fix. There has already been a good idea on how to replace /fly so in this post I am going to focus on /fix.

Some other people and I were having a huge discussion in global chat earlier today about how /fix was removed and what could be done about it. I c ame up with a few ideas which I want to share and want to get feedback on.

My first idea was Fuzzlr to make a pwap. And in that pwarp, there is a hopper and a dispenser or dropper. And what you do is drop your item in the hopper and it comes out fixed. I don't know how this would work and I don't even know if it's possible. The only downfalls I can think of are clear lag can take the item away, other players can steal your item and it could generally just be hard to make.

My second idea would be /pwarp anvil which is basically just a pwarp with a LOT of anvils. And you can buy EXP bottles to have with the anvil. The downfalls with this is EXP bottle chest would have to be refilled a lot. There will be people who buy all the EXP bottles, people will use the EXP bottles for enchanting .

I want to hear what you guys think so let me know please.

-Strenghtened

2. DarkThunderz

DarkThunderz Celebrity Meeper

You could just go to a grinder and use the grinder to grind Xp and they have plenty of anvils around /pwarp grinderpark or /pwarp grind

Making a /pwarp with a hopper and dispenser to do this would not be the best idea I think there should be maybe like 15k to repair a item or nothing at all /fix does not really bother me that much

-/+ Im not too sure about these ideas.

Strengthened likes this.
  3. Strengthened

Thanks for the feedback

4. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

How about a sign at /warp spawn (next to the stand selling fly, heal, and feed notes) that sold /fix and /fix all for a certain amount of money?

5. Strengthened

That sounds like a great idea, and maybe even add /fix all notes!?

M0W0G likes this.
  6. M0W0G

M0W0G Celebrity Meeper

/fix all notes could fix everything in your inv would actually be a really cool idea +1

FunGUY and Strengthened like this.
  7. TechnoTyson

TechnoTyson Popular Meeper

I like the server without /fix tbh so -1

Summers likes this.
  8. PainCakexx1997

PainCakexx1997 Squirrel Power!

As i stated in the other thread this would go against what a economy server should be. By making a change like this you would stagnate flow in the diamond and iron markets as examples. Which means you would get a pileup of items, and certain items would go from having a worth to be worthless.

These are just my opinions.

Have a nice day ;)

9. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

The only reason /fix was even on the server was because "people donated for it" /fix is a stupid thing to have on an Eco server thank god it's gone.
    -1billion.

10. Jess_4Ds

Jess_4Ds Ya Know!

Denied

Strengthened likes this.