1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Repair Villages

Discussion in 'Denied' started by shiroppy, Apr 10, 2020.

1. shiroppy

shiroppy Celebrity Meeper

Villager protection seems lame, since towny war is kinda about raiding the enemy, so how about we repair villages that players broke and respawn villagers in them?

But, if we intend to have a daily reset on the terrain this suggestion doesn't matter.

And this idea might be bad if we don't maintain it and it leads to a drastic amount of villagers. Where then, almost everyone has a villager so people can't maximize profit from people seeking mending or other items.

I'm suggesting this because there is such a small amount of villagers in the world, especially when we start getting more players on the server.

SurvivingSword11 likes this.
  2. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

I agree with this OR disable villager breeding, their economy kind of breaks the game already

3. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

I'm of the opinion that we should move away from villagers and towards dungeons. Diamonds, diamond gear, ebooks, etc. should be obtained through the dungeon system, rather than through villagers. I don't think that the easy access to ebooks, in particular, is conducive to an "extreme" environment.

4. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

Damage is already done at this point. I’d say disable villager breeding and maybe despawn current existing wild villagers if possible.

Also I don’t know if this is at all possible but if we could nerf current available villager trades that players have that could also be a good idea

5. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

im not a fan of additional nerfs to vanilla content. I’m more of a fan of implementing ways to spend skulls and item sinks for the materials villagers make. In a perfect situation we should obtain all these items from dungeons, but if we nerf all content and leave dungeons as the only way to get materials, were all gonna be sitting around waiting for the next dungeon for who knows how long and get bored of grinding current ones.

6. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

I see your point, but I still feel like every town having 100+ villagers is bad for the economy, if item sinks for villager items existed I feel like they could be easily exploited especially by towns with hundreds of villagers

7. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

You’re right. Maybe if we could think of cool things to do with extra villagers, or have a cap limit of villagers per chunk, then that would be a solution

boombox123, Adrian and Thee Boss like this.
  8. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Nerf breeding, make it take 10x as long

BooBear1227 and shiroppy like this.
  9. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

They've already limited the amount of villagers in a chunk could have. I was told it was 25.

10. boombox123

boombox123 Celebrity Meeper

then people will just max 10x more breeders

11. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

Land upkeep is so cheap that it doesn’t matter. Most towns don’t even charge taxes.

boombox123 likes this.
  12. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin