1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Remove The Double-Chat Filter

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Adam34falcon, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

I think that many of us can agree that at this point in the progress of the revamp that the double-chat filter is unnecessary. In my opinion, it causes more issues now then it benefits the community. I'll give you two examples:

1. When welcoming new players we normally get at least 5 different people welcoming them (I am really proud of the community though for doing this, I think we have come a long way as a whole) and there has to be multiple variations of the word "Welcome" just to get the message across because we can't post two welcomes in a row.

2. If a player asks a yes/no question, it's hard for multiple people to answer. If I am responding to a question with the answer "no", then I'll type "no" along with two other players at the same time. Only one will go through. It's always helpful to have reassurance when asking a question.

IzzSt, BooBear1227, Vexmae and 5 others like this.
  2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

This is already accepted, denied for duplicate.