1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Remove player collisions in tntrun

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ENIbeast, Feb 5, 2021.

1. ENIbeast

ENIbeast Popular Meeper

Multiple times in tntrun I have ran into someone and they have pushed me away and caused me to fall a level or die or just really throw me off. I think that there should not be player collisions in tntrun as its very random who gets pushed and where and if two people go for and isolated block, it is basically impossible to recover from a collision.

2. Peero

Peero Celebrity Meeper

-1 I personally love the player collision cause it spices up the gameplay and adds some level of randomness. Also, if you get good with it you can use it to your advantage. Please keep it, it makes the game more fun!

LJJJJJJJ likes this.
  3. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

Also provides an element of strategy where you can have the upper hand against someone who is just as good as movement as you. Traditionally, TNTRun is just movement but collision does add an extra level of quick-thinking, bravery, and strategizing.

Peero likes this.
  4. LJJJJJJJ

LJJJJJJJ Popular Meeper

Long live chaos

Liam and Peero like this.
  5. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Denied.

Peero likes this.