1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Remembering the Best Thread ever Posted.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by 7acespade, Jun 17, 2019.

1. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

7 years. 2555 days, 61320 hours, 3.6 million minutes, 2.2 hundred million seconds. Meepcraft has, throughout its time as a server, never produced a thread, or any content for that matter, better than this. In two pages, it had it all, sadness, laugh, and rage fuel potent enough to make you want to commit jihad (smiling cowboy emoji). As Meepcraft nears its final moments, let us pause and pay homage to this thread of Meepcraft, our little baby we nurtured through this long and arduous journey. This is the story of us.

A Letter to my Depression

The thread begins with _MacintoshWave writing a letter to his depression. In preparing for this post, I actually read the letter in its entirety and discovered that its extremely f***ing frustrating. Its written like a stupid middle aged white woman winetaster possessed the body of Shakespiricles to write the most self absorbed letter imaginable. Nothing about it is deep or endearing, its just designed to be meaningless fluff to earn internet points for being incredibly deep on Meepcraft. He can't be blamed for this though, lets face it MrsMegan was hot and we all wanted to impress her (smiling cowboy emoji).

Of course, people are quick to question why this thread is in their children's block game forum website. With many replies being posted quickly, this thread easily cements itself as the most pressing topic in Meepcraft's proverbial water cooler conversation bulletin. Some offered criticisms at the letter, critizing specific passages in the letter that eerily seemed copy pasted from KlutchDecal's pathetic ban reasons(we hate mods) , while others offered sympathy.

But not Lilstokes. To the untrained eye, Lilstokes may seem subhuman, but ask any Meephistorian and they will tell you that he is simply more human than us. He posts an image that speaks to our souls and takes our spirit on a journey to Flavor Heaven. We look at Guy Fieri, and Guy Fieri looks back. Upon viewing this image again, a tear streamed down my face. I really, really, really wanted to be The Guy.

Enter Kwagscraft, He's a good dude. He probably feels bad that we're all going ham (halal ham of course smiling cowboy emoji) and writes a sentence of encouragement to OP that, inadvertently, made the entire thread.

It didn't even take a minute. For all we know, Lilstokes could have been staring at the screen waiting for this to happen. Maybe he knew it would happen. But all we know is, the second Kwagscraft posts this, Lilstokes quotes the sentence of encouragement, not offering a word of commentary.

"Stay strogn".

It was over. From that moment on, the thread becomes legendary. The thread becomes absolute flame war as millions desperately try to grasp onto Lilstoke's spilling mana to take some for themselves. Words, some hurtful in hindsight, are said in the commotion. The original poster, in a fit of rage, insults me after I leave a pretty Gooigi-tier hate comment (smiling Doug Bowser emoji) on the tread. Upon reading it, I was terrified. I was the first to know the mistake he made.

Lilstokes descends again. He quotes a phrase said in his insult of me, and, in the first time in the thread, actually types out a singular emoticon for us to read.

"are you retared?" :^)

What gets me so worked up is that this thread, despite everything it was, could've been so much more. In two pages, we saw the death of the sun and the birth of the new one. But of course, the mods had to join. To make a long story short, Miku locks the thread.

I hate @Miku . I'm not just saying that. I absolutely detest Miku. Reading his stupid response on the thread literally makes my blood boil more than any holocaust documentary I have ever watched (I'm also Jewish where it counts). Miku calls us all immature. Did he forget to read his signature?

"You are my Senpai , My only Senpai, You give me Doki and Shades Of Grey <3, You'll never notice me, But I still love you <3, You're Sugoi, Kawaii Desu Ne~ ♥
    I'm a seraph who, with a smile sketched onto my mask, embraces everything with my wings, even deceitful love.
    This is my last serenade, I feel you as you fall away, This is my last serenade, From yourself you can't run away.
    Watch your tongue, ill have it cut from your head."

Reading this is worse than anything I've ever done. I'm so happy you're forgotten Miku. I haven't heard a soul utter your name ever since you left the server. You wanna know what the saddest thing about you is? Nothing about you is unique. You're just another idiot with an anime profile picture. Copy paste personality. This thread was incredibly fun, but you had to lock it to assert your authority in some stupid block game server because your peiner is small. I hope you Sugoi Kawaii Desu Ne in hell.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  2. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

3. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

4. ~Peper~

~Peper~ Celebrity Meeper

as per usual, i skim through everything and i am upset i was not included on your very very important thread.

pffft.

5. Zer0000000000

Zer0000000000 Popular Meeper

6. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

I was just a little kid back then that I had no idea what was going on on that thread and it got locked before I got to see it. Thanks for bring it up here again, gave me lots of good laughs. Lilstokes just being Lilstokes.

Best line.

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I literally was stalking random people's post history yesterday and read through this thread last night
    Thats creepy

Deljikho likes this.
  8. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

12 year old me: wow these guys are jerks making fun of a guy with depression

16 year old me: haha he said retared

i have devolved

fasehed likes this.
  9. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

oh I know I for sure will
    [​IMG]

Deljikho likes this.
  10. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

I'm just making this comment to include my friend @~Peper~

11. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

just making this comment to include everyone's friend Fussler
    [​IMG]

EllieEllie and Deljikho like this.
  12. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

he's talking about you @GroovyGrevous

13. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Oh my god, clicking on that thread, remembering it being posted, scrolling down and seeing an inside joke from my friend from more than 4 years ago and then seeing my own response and remembering typing it... hot damn

14. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

“Drop dead all of you”

I actually spit out my water when he said that

15. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

That's not even close to the best thread. It's hands down this one:
    #LegitLandon

Pmx728 likes this.
  16. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

17. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

Can anyone get Miku on this thread I will pay you

Miku and cooey like this.
  18. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

good memories on this forum server.

19. Sekotslil

Sekotslil Popular Meeper

Posting to bump this thread since the server is more active and more people need to see it.

Silver01 likes this.
  20. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

8/10 necro. The suicide letter played an integral part in shaping our culture and this post does a fantastic way of explaining it. Should be included in warp tutorial.

GroovyGrevous and Kling like this.