1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Remembering Birchville

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by CompletePotato, Oct 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. CompletePotato

CompletePotato Popular Meeper

About three years ago, I was on this server, new and inexperienced, like many of you were before.

If any of you, Phillybob777, Enderknight, Maxsaber11, ElectricDonkey33, and most of all, ExtraTacoSauce, are reading this,
    Please remember, I haven't forgotten you.

I've been playing this server for more than three years now, although I recently made my account.
    My account was set to be named Cupcakeman120, but as it is taken, I am who I am now.

This is the story of a town. It isn't a fictional one, nor is it one to stir your pity.
    It has been gone for more than three years now, and since then, I tried to forget it.

I never knew that I would never come to forget it.

This is so that this town's legacy, and the many that I met in it, wouldn't be forgotten.

Years before, 2014 or 15, I joined this server. The first town I joined, I cannot remember the name. I remember it had excessive amounts of nether stones, and was situated in a desert.

The only issue, was that plots were about 5x5, which is pretty small when you want to build a house. I left it, and I set out to find a new town.

I found so many that accepted me (remember when we used to click some sign and they would ask "who wants to accept [username]" or something like that)? and the one I clicked, was Phillybob777's invitation, to a wonderful town called Birchville. I remember teleporting into it's brick spawn, birch floors, and outside there would be well made stone-brick streets, with a shop on the left and food spawn on the right.

But that's all history now.

To fast forward past the stories, I would like to mention how grateful to the staff and owner I am, for their hard work and giving me the opportunity to meet such great people.

Well, each and every one of them are gone.

The destruction of the town was simple. Phillybob "lent" the town (I became co-mayor at the time, before I was a recruiter) and well, you know what happened next.

I went back and saw that my town, created from my mind and phillybob's hard work, demolished. All my friends had gone, and my home was the only left untouched.

It was agony, I was left to walk it's streets, recovering my memories of the town I thought I knew.

All that remains of it now, is nothing. The server was reset, nothing is there for me to remember.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 1, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 1, 2017 ---
    Please don't hate this thread, I wrote this because I wanted to make others know, that there was history to this town, and that so many were part of it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 1, 2017 ---
    My friendship with Phillybob was truly extraordinary, with his talent and me being his second in command.
    Yet, no matter how much I thought, I never knew that it's end would ever come.

Muunkee, Pmx728 and iKitten like this.
  2. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Beta I lost a whole town with tons of builds and a head collection I worked hard on, it was tragic. You can always work and rebuild birchville

SuperDyl likes this.
  3. CompletePotato

CompletePotato Popular Meeper

There's nothing to rebuild anymore rip