1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Regarding Events

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MoonlitMadness, Apr 29, 2016.

1. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

There are lots of wealthy people on this server who like donating to events.

We shouldn't need a smod+ to start an event, We added the /donate to the game. But shouldn't we add a /host so that everyone can do it? Its really fun, and if someone sponsors it we can do whatever game we want if you can do stuff like /skeletondrop sponsor. Or /musicalchairs sponsor. I know theres lots of stuff out there but this might be a good idea for all of us to be able to do this

FunGUY and Empoleon_master like this.
  2. Bloopers

Bloopers Legendary Meeper

but then the events won't be "events" anymore

they're so enjoyable because they only happen every now and then. it's like living in the bahamas, you won't appreciate it as much if you've lived there for like 3 years.

3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Maybe we have a thread, like a mini-application, so you can volunteer to host events.

4. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

That's a good idea

FunGUY likes this.
  5. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

The issue is, events won't be special anymore if players can host, that means people would get sick of events quick.

6. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

Instead of giving players the ability to start the events I think that the staff should take time to host the events more frequently. I'm not thinking everyday but maybe something like every weekend would be good. Then maybe throughout the week people could /donate meebles into a big pot and then if there was enough donations, the staff member (e.g.) with 50k could do 5 rounds with 10k of any event.

7. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

I believe do event every 2nd weekend with a few different games.

MoonlitMadness and FunGUY like this.
  8. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

While this would be cool and maybe even fun, this would take the surprise and thrill of doing events out of it. Denied for now, thanks though!