1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Re-intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MrChiddleSticks, Apr 7, 2016.

1. MrChiddleSticks

MrChiddleSticks Meeper

Hello Meepcraft!
    I am MrChiddleSticks, previously sportstar2019. An adult German who has lived and is moving back to the USA in June. I began my meep career when I had just bought MC, it was my first Server. I got MC for christmas, got a pc designated for gaming in January and fell in love with the server ( Not literally). I played for a year and a half as a co-owner of Lakeville alongside Deinen0. I then had my account stolen, in which the person logged onto meep, tried to kill people in the town, and lost everything I had. Was fairly depressing, I lost my position and such. I then quit MC for a couple years, returning on April 2nd 2016 with little log ons every once in a while. I plan on staying on MC for a bit now, I enjoy it again. I say controversial things, speak German and English. I need a small loan of a million dollars as well to get started up, thanks lads. <3

Its_Madison and GroovyGrevous like this.
  2. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

kiss Chiddle <3

Hyori likes this.
  3. LadyCassandra

LadyCassandra Rebel Angel Warrior | Sweet Baby Child

Welcome back! It's always nice to see some old players return. I've seen you quite a bit in global chat and on teamspeak.
    Wow, that must be a pretty dramatic turn to your Meep life. Hope you are doing well now.
    As for the 'small loan of a million dollars' I don't know if I can manage that, but I can try to give you some starter money to help you again! :)

4. MrChiddleSticks

MrChiddleSticks Meeper

I am 16, I can drink alcohol in my country. I can drive motorbikes. What do you consider adulthood? Its kinda rude that you would insult me on forums. You do not have to believe that I know and/or talk to Deinen. But it brings no grounds for you to call me "an idiot and a liar". Please, if you're so mature set the example.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 7, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 7, 2016 ---
    I never said we should be able to spam curse words. If you actually read the thread I advised against that. I enjoy how you continue to call me immature but insult me without ever speaking to me. I think you would be fairly surprised. I wish you could be mature and say welcome back as the others have done but I see that you can not. Fair enough, I'm glad that you care about me enough to spend time reading my threads and insulting me on others. Now young one, scurry along. Go do something productive.

5. BlueXGhost :D

BlueXGhost :D Celebrity Meeper

Dis guy is mean I was sent this lol, It would have made sense if you had quoted the entire sentence. But instead you found 3 or 4 words in a row that sounded bad without reading the context around it and you replied to that like the pansy 13 year old you are. Get off my post. Telling me to go outside at 12:30 am, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Meanie

Toostenheimer and Enron like this.